Closed Thread
Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    So I'm on day 3 high flashing but yet to get my solid How long have people had flashing before the get it solid?
    Last month I had 2 days of flashing smilies before the solid smiley. The month before when I had an early mc I had 10 days of flashing smileys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cmwtc2012 I never get flashing face but I read they can last a good week! Goodluck
    @Sjohn the same thing happens to me. I have blood tests to confirm ovulation and the nurse said it's because my LH shoots up so quickly it goes from low to peak means minimal notice so I recommend tracking your cycles (I use Fertility friend) so you can bd lots in the lead up.
    @wheelsy yay for ovulation tests! Mind arrived last week. I test 24 hourly until I see noticeable darkening, then I do 12 hourly
    @lozzab6 I have a huge glass of wine every month!! Lol

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (30-03-2017),wheelsy  (29-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all. AF arrived today, two days late. Joining this group and will be testing new around the 27th. This will be our 8th month TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @InterestedWoman 2 days late!! Just to play mind games with you! How annoying. Hope you are ok. Xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I need some advice. I've been quietly sitting in the background because as some of you know we have fertility issues and are finalizing our plans to do ivf in may. This morning should be 5dpo and sorry for tmi but there was a small bit of period like colour on the loo paper this morning. To me that's implantation right!? I'm only day 18 in my cycle. I only ever get spotting around day 21 of I get spotting. Anyone ever have this and get a bfp? Attached in my chart which shows a clear drop in temp too.... everyone pray to all the gods that this is for real for us!
    IMG_1490816935.596081.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies popping myself in here to follow others progress. I've come over from March ttc. Had implanon out on March 3rd.
    I am currently waiting for an af any af to arrive so I can start.
    As a previous pcos sufferer (haven't been tested for this again yet dr wants to give it 6months)
    And with dh's age we both take a few different vitamins and minerals to help achieve healthy baby making bits.

Dh for his swimmers is on a men's multi vitamin, L-arginine and zinc.

Me, iron, bee propolis, royal jelly, a complete B vitamin complex, green smoothie mix, and high dose of folic acid.

Best of luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey kylez, good luck in regards to implantation bleeding this is a link to a great website explaining the 5 distinguishing signs of implantation versus period spotting

http://implantationspotting.net/impl...tion-spotting/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sjohn For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (30-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I think I'm in my tww but who knows as I didn't test this month... we will see! I like the idea of treating yourself when your period comes! I'll be doing that too now! Look out woolies! I'm going to buy all the crunchy m&ms! Hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @taylormacpat that's great!
    Good luck with tww! I'll be joining you Monday!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lozzab6 For This Useful Post:

taylormacpat  (01-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylez83 imagine ur luck if it happened this month!!!! Sounds like it sure could be implantation, the timing works for that........ I so hope it is xox