ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 108 of 112 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1120
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    Is it me or does anyone else find they wake up super early in their 2ww? It happens all the time.. I am wide awake at like 5am and can't get back to sleep. Usually everyone who gets a bfp is exhausted and tired.. Ugh. I hate 2wws, they make me go crazy
    Yep that happens to me or i have had dreams that i would get a bfp that day so silly me lets curiosity get the better of me and tests way to early lol 2ww can be 2 week sleep deprivation lol. Is anyone having trouble getting there oh on board lol dh is always tired from work when im in the ferile period and then his sex drive picks up when its to late..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    Is it me or does anyone else find they wake up super early in their 2ww? It happens all the time.. I am wide awake at like 5am and can't get back to sleep. Usually everyone who gets a bfp is exhausted and tired.. Ugh. I hate 2wws, they make me go crazy
    Yep that happens to me or i have had dreams that i would get a bfp that day so silly me lets curiosity get the better of me and tests way to early lol 2ww can be 2 week sleep deprivation lol. Is anyone having trouble getting there oh on board lol dh is always tired from work when im in the ferile period and then his sex drive picks up when its to late..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTTC View Post
    @Stephie91 Thank you - only just got off implanon so shouldn't be too much of a surprise. But still boo.

@ Constanceprice dr is going to call me back. I expected to talk to the nurse to discuss results - so it was the receptionist who gave me summary (didn't think they could do that?). I want the numbers too. Will feel much better knowing I did O. Suspect pregnancy was yes/no only.
    Yep defiantly get your numbers get them printed too or write them in a diary in case you get a second that way you can compare numbers.

Anything over 20 is what they like to see. Anything under is either no ovulation or very weak crappy egg
    Last edited by Constanceprice; 01-05-2017 at 15:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Constanceprice. Will definitely get a copy - I have my LH/FSH from mid march tests for PCOS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaya View Post
    My chart is very different this month, which is odd because the other 6+ months of temping are very similar. Had a dip to cover line at 5dpo which I've never had before then a rise to my highest ever temp for 6dpo. I'm hoping it's a good sign but not counting on it.
    That can be a very good sign 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightowlsurprise
    Implantation is anywhere from 6-9 dpo 6-7 is the norm I think

Thanks
    Reviews

@nightowlsurprise I've been pregnant 5 times (3 were chems) and I have only been aware of implantation once.

I think some people really feel it, others wonder if they've felt it and others still are none the wiser (kind of like how some people feel ov and others don't).
    Last edited by ricepudding; 01-05-2017 at 16:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question clear blue dual ovulation digital- first morning urine only or can I test this afternoon?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by psytra View Post
    the EXACT same thing happens to me and yes yes yes, my DH is super exhausted from work during fertile period but so energised weeks after the egg has sailed... Ugh.. But lol, I felt like I was reading my life in your post haha
    Last edited by nightowlsurprise; 01-05-2017 at 17:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ricepudding View Post
    @nightowlsurprise I've been pregnant 5 times (3 were chems) and I have only been aware of implantation once.

I think some people really feel it, others wonder if they've felt it and others still are none the wiser (kind of like how some people feel ov and others don't).
    Thanks hun. I feel ovulation so hoping I feel something in the next few days.. I want to join the bfp party lol