Closed Thread
Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We'll start trying in May. I'm due to ovulate on the 24/5 whilst we're in holiday. Exciting and daunting at the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully the holiday relaxes you nicely to catch the egg!

Are you doing any tracking in the mean time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanabananah View Post
    Hopefully the holiday relaxes you nicely to catch the egg!

Are you doing any tracking in the mean time?
    I've starting tracking. I'm pretty sure i ovulated yesterday as my right ovary felt like it was burning and I was crampy most of the afternoon and into the evening.

We fell first try with DS - hubby is hoping that isn't the case this time around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    I've starting tracking. I'm pretty sure i ovulated yesterday as my right ovary felt like it was burning and I was crampy most of the afternoon and into the evening.

We fell first try with DS - hubby is hoping that isn't the case this time around
    I spent all of 2016 tracking, but it did was show that I am so irregular that I can't assume anything for future cycles lol!

We managed to TTC in December cycle (unsuccessfully obviously) and have missed the 2 cycles since then due to various reasons.

But even with all that, it's nice to be thinking about it and feeling like I'm doing something, even if it's just keeping the data for future reference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I'm new to the forum, we're going to start trying in April. I've started tracking and tried IC OPKs, didn't get any line, faint or otherwise. I'm trying clearblues this month, hopefully I can pinpoint ovulation this month, ready to go for next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm - just thinking, I should probably get back on those pre-natal vitamins huh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey!! So I'm new here. I've posted in another topic as well but wanted to ask you lovely ladies. So I have taken three pregnancy test, and all of them came up with a thin line immediately. All the lines came up with color and the tests were not bought on the same day or in the same pack they were bought on different days and all were still good as far as expectation dates. Also, the results haven't went away and it's been a week a little over actually and the only thing that faded was the test line itself. I for some reason can't post pictures so just based of the information I gave you do they sound positive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelsey1995 View Post
    Hey!! So I'm new here. I've posted in another topic as well but wanted to ask you lovely ladies. So I have taken three pregnancy test, and all of them came up with a thin line immediately. All the lines came up with color and the tests were not bought on the same day or in the same pack they were bought on different days and all were still good as far as expectation dates. Also, the results haven't went away and it's been a week a little over actually and the only thing that faded was the test line itself. I for some reason can't post pictures so just based of the information I gave you do they sound positive?
    Hi Kelsey.

I'm not trying to be snarky or anything, but your post has confused me.... are you saying there's something weird with your test results?

If so, you should be getting blood tests or doing more HPT to see what's happening.

If however you aren't saying there was something weird, then I think you have 3 positive tests and you should still be either getting blood tests or doing more HPT to confirm.

I don't think you will find any other advice as most things can be solved by retesting.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing's weird. I just didn't know if thin was still a real positive. @Lanabananah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    Hmmm - just thinking, I should probably get back on those pre-natal vitamins huh?
    Yep I would say so!

Even if they don't help, I find I feel like I have control over something by taking them, since this process gives you very little actual control