+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any success stories?

Hi,

Im currently in my 8th (!) 2ww.
    Had a 5day blast transferred on the 19th Feb.

Im 34 yrs old, with PCOS and have been ttc for nearly 5 years.
    Had 1 yr trying naturally, 2 yrs on Clomid and 2 yrs IVF.

Have had 5 stim cycles with over 90 eggs collected, 7 transfers and the closest I've come to a BFP was an ectopic on the 3rd transfer.

I guess what I'm asking is 'has anyone had success after multiple transfers/implantation failure?'

Ive been tested for NKC's and they are mildly elevated so I'm using prednisolone and clexane.

Ive got 2 more PGD tested normal embryos in the freezer if this doesn't work. But I'm worried about putting them into me. Not sure if I should be looking into a surrogate or not.

Any stories/advice would be most welcome.
    And thanks for reading my long post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, my age is 34 and I'm 12 weeks pregnant through IVF with donor eggs. We live in London, and we went Ukraine for IVF. That was BioTexCom center at Kiev. Here's my story...

I married my husband in 2012. It was over four years ago when we started trying for a baby. After many failures, we went to the doctor who did some tests. And it was found that my husband was completely fertile and I had the problem. My ovaries couldn't produce enough good eggs. Our doctor prescribed some medications to help the ovaries produce and release mature eggs. But unfortunately, we didn't notice any noteworthy changes. After discussing with our doctor and many other fertility experts, we were ready for IVF with the donor eggs. During my first IVF cycle, just one embryo was transferred. But I was failed on my first attempt. I lost all the hopes but DH supported me a lot. God is so great that my second attempt was successful. This time they transferred two embryos and I got pregnant. We both are so happy now and eagerly waiting for our first baby. IVF may fail if it's your very first attempt. A second attempt is a must. Women should never lose hopes. After all, hope is what keeps the world alive.