+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    Before I try start a whole new thread.. anyone want to school me on essential oils?
    What do you want to know? Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryMumkin View Post
    If you can't remember him i would ignore it. Obviously he is not worth remembering for whatever reason. ������
    the reason is likely to be that there is a 4-5 week period that I have little to no memory of due to having electroconvulsive therapy 3 times per week instead of the normal for me weekly. So not necessarily him being not worth remembering. Having said that now is definitely not a time when trusting my judgement to get involved with anyone is happening so won't be getting involved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    the reason is likely to be that there is a 4-5 week period that I have little to no memory of due to having electroconvulsive therapy 3 times per week instead of the normal for me weekly. So not necessarily him being not worth remembering. Having said that now is definitely not a time when trusting my judgement to get involved with anyone is happening so won't be getting involved.
    I'm sorry to hear. I hope you are getting the result you want and I'm happy to know you trust your own judgement to not get involved in this situation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am having a lazy night. It's just me and 2 teenagers tonight so i told them to make their own dinners when their hungry. I am chilling out watching romance tv shows from around the world on netflix. So far I have watched episodes from Korea, Japan, Turkey and Taiwan.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (24-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    out of curiosity, has anyone gone from really really disliking cooking in any way shape or form (starting from the trying to work out what to eat) to enjoying it? If so - how

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    out of curiosity, has anyone gone from really really disliking cooking in any way shape or form (starting from the trying to work out what to eat) to enjoying it? If so - how
    Not quite but I went from not enjoying to finding it calming

Do not try anything complicated. Simple food/ingredients.

I even find myself enjoying making sandwiches some days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love looking at recipes and think oh I'd love to cook that but then I lose motivation. Some days eating is a chore .. I'm hungry now but not motivated to make anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    I love looking at recipes and think oh I'd love to cook that but then I lose motivation. Some days eating is a chore .. I'm hungry now but not motivated to make anything
    Ironically, I've found that since becoming a stay at home parent and sort of being forced to cook more often, I do actually enjoy it more. When I say forced, I don't mean that anyone is telling me to, but I can't very well just expect DP and the kids to fend for themselves when I'm home all day. I want them to eat yummy healthy food. We do of course have 'easy' nights where I just cook eggs on toast or cheese/ham toasties or whatever, but I try to cook meals as often as possible.
    I've found that the more I cook, the more confident I get and it becomes less of a chore. Or maybe I'm just weird the way I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Ironically, I've found that since becoming a stay at home parent and sort of being forced to cook more often, I do actually enjoy it more. When I say forced, I don't mean that anyone is telling me to, but I can't very well just expect DP and the kids to fend for themselves when I'm home all day. I want them to eat yummy healthy food. We do of course have 'easy' nights where I just cook eggs on toast or cheese/ham toasties or whatever, but I try to cook meals as often as possible.
    I've found that the more I cook, the more confident I get and it becomes less of a chore. Or maybe I'm just weird the way I think
    What meals do you cook? I need some ideas !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryMumkin View Post
    What do you want to know? Lol.
    How do you know which ones are safe to ingest, or do you have to look it up for every type you want to try? Or is it a matter of quality?
    Also I've seen some things that say essential oils are off limits while pregnant - is that a blanket rule, or does it depend on the type/concentration?
    And are particular brands 'better' than others, or are they all similar? I'm presuming that the cheaper brands are not as pure, as in diluted with carrier oils perhaps?
    Google isn't answering my questions to my satisfaction haha.