Hello everyone! I am so excited and grateful to be apart of this little community. It's been a few years since I've been on bub hub. A quick bit about me: I am 35 yrs of age and from Brisbane. I was married for 10 years and we have 2 beautiful children who are 9 and 6 (both naturally conceived) but I always knew I wasn't finished. I have recently come out of what I can now call a turbulent relationship where my partner had had a vasectomy. Alas I fell pregnant and yes I was a very loyal and committed partner and 1000000% it was absolutely his. I saw my entire future with this man, even though we didn't think more children were in our future. Sure enough I fell pregnant late last year, sure enough his sperm test showed a low amount of sperm. You can imagine our complete shock, yet my total delight - what a miracle, sent to us and meant to be. My partner did not feel the same. We split up and I was going to do it all on my own. I sadly, heartbreakingly miscarried my miracle. If I learnt anything, it was that I want to have another baby so desperately and more than I ever truly realised. At the age of 35 and no partner, I am not wanting to sit back thinking for too long. So here I am, in the very early and beginning stages of finding out about IUI and sperm donors and what is involved in the whole process of costs, where to go, what I need to know etc etc etc and I'm very hopeful to gain some insight from the many experiences within this community. So hello and I hope to get to know some of you wonderful ladies and I hope there might be some ladies in a similar position to myself wanting to do this solo.