+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for sharing your stories I really appreciate it, I feel much better. We've been trying for roughly 3 months now. Hopefully it happens soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there,
    i remember creating this thread ages ago so i thought id post in here rather than create a new one.

both my partners children have eye problems, his eldest child eyes have pretty much corrected themselves, how ever his youngest ones eyes havent. we thought surgery may help a lot. he had an appointment for his child in may and the dr looked back on past tests etc and noticed his eye issues could also be due to a disorder- they go back in august for further testing to see if he does have a disorder- we are both naturally concerned.

He seems adamant that its his fault and his genetics have caused it (even though he doesnt know for sure), he truly believes that the next child (one we will have together) same issues, if not greater ones. He seems to think that with every child itll get worse.
    i have tried reassauring him about it and telling him it may not happen to us and that its a possibility any baby could have issues etc. Hes not against having any more chilren and understands that i really want to have one with him.

Can anyone share any experiences here? if by chance you had a child that had something wrong and you decided to have more did you go on to have a healthy baby? if youd prefer not to tell in a post thats fine, feel free to pm me.

also what tests do they reccommend you have whilst pregnant? im aware theres also ones they offer older woman, can anyone tell me what they are and why they offer them? and is anyone able to get these done? just trying to get a feel for what is available out there..we are currently going to start trying again in july and i would obviously consult my doctor when the time comes. My partner is absolutely terrified of something happening again, and i know he would blame himself and would find it hard to live with (guess i would too).

hope this post makes sense and yes i would love my baby if something was wrong.