• Kevin Rudd

87 72.50%
  • Undecided

10 8.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Federal Election Vote

I just thought it would be interesting to see who BHers would prefer to see as Australia's Prime Minister.

I know there are more than simply 2 choices, but it's highly unlikely that anyone other than John Howard or Kevin Rudd will take that role...so I've just narrowed it down...

So, who would you prefer?

If you don't want to give your reasons (as elections are private), then that's fine... the poll is made so that other members can't see what you chose. If you DO want to give your reasons - go ahead!

I just thought it would be interesting to see who you would like in power...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i did undecided coz no matter who is voted in, i probably wont be happy with it.
    how hard would it be to run a country, no matter what you do, someone will always be unhappy with your decisions. all i can say is thank goodness it isnt me making all the rules.
    ui just hope that the better party is voted in, not that i know who that is.

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    If only I could vote for neither!

It will probably be John in the end for me as I doubt that Kevin is going to be able to keep his faith out of things. I respect John Howard's choice to make several issue a conscious vote rather than going with his own feelings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I voted for Rudd. I don't know yet if he'd make a better PM, but Howard has been in for far to long. I feel that he has grown too comfortable and complacent in the role.

Mamaduke is offline Jacob Louis has arrived!
    Winner 2007 – The ‘Tell It Like It Is’ Straight Shooter Award
    & The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No prizes for guessing who I would vote for!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Oh MD...I know so very little about politics that, in all honesty, I would have no idea who you'd vote for (I also tend to "skip" numerous posts in threads that turn political... because it goes over my head!).

I voted Rudd... just because a change is as good as a holiday. Also heard that he's not interested in Nuclear Power... which gets a big from me. (Just make it compulsory for all new houses to have so-many solar panels... make Australian Standards higher so that only really enengy-effecient products are allowed to be sold...etc etc). I'd also love for it to be compulsory for all people with a reasonable-sized backyard to at least have one native Australian tree in it... (obviously not things Rudd has promised, I'm just rambling...).

Mamaduke is offline Jacob Louis has arrived!
    Winner 2007 – The ‘Tell It Like It Is’ Straight Shooter Award
    & The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    Oh MD...I know so very little about politics that, in all honesty, I would have no idea who you'd vote for (I also tend to "skip" numerous posts in threads that turn political... because it goes over my head!).
    Look at the colour of the font in my post...
    that's Liberal Blue through and through my friend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great minds think alike Sassy - I was going to start a similar poll yesterday but got distracted.

Definitely Rudd. Without a doubt. JHo has got to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rudd gets my vote. JH has not done very much to benefit families like mine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I base my vote on something very technical and well-informed - or perhaps not! Joe Hockey vs Kevin Rudd as AllStars on Sunrise. I have always preferred Joe on the show, hence a Lib vote! Kevin Rudd just reminds me too much of my dad, and i wouldn't want him running the country!

I do assure you all though that i will give more consideration to the matter when it comes to the real vote on the real day! lol