+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 4dp5dt and no symptoms

Hi All, I'm 36 years old from Wollongong and currently on the dreaded 2WW day 4. This is our 6th ivf cycle, and have MF issues low count, motility and morphology. Had a cavitating Morula and a Morula transfered on Saturday 11th Feb. I've had an embryo stick before which we lost, and had loads of cramps, felt thirsty, fuzzy head etc. I have NO symptoms this transfer and so worried it hasn't stuck! If I hadn't seen the embryos via the scanner getting put in there I would swear there is nothing in there Has anyone had a BFP with no symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay1980 View Post
    Hi All, I'm 36 years old from Wollongong and currently on the dreaded 2WW day 4. This is our 6th ivf cycle, and have MF issues low count, motility and morphology. Had a cavitating Morula and a Morula transfered on Saturday 11th Feb. I've had an embryo stick before which we lost, and had loads of cramps, felt thirsty, fuzzy head etc. I have NO symptoms this transfer and so worried it hasn't stuck! If I hadn't seen the embryos via the scanner getting put in there I would swear there is nothing in there Has anyone had a BFP with no symptoms?

Yup,

I've had 2 pregnancies. First one I had sore breasts, some nausea, excessive hunger, insomnia - miscarried at 8 1/2 weeks.

This pregnancy - no symptoms, and I mean NOTHING - until week 14. Still going strong.

All the books that rave on and on about symptoms are full of cr@p. I've been so far behind in their timing, and a lot of symptoms I still haven't experienced. Still 20 weeks pregnant though

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had ivf and had zero symptoms with my pregnancy until 7 weeks. I now have a 19 month old daughter I think that super early symptoms are a bit of a furphy to be honest.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Try not to worry too much (easy to say I know!), honestly the drugs made me feel so weird anyway it was hard to know if what I felt was due to the meds or pregnancy symptoms.
    Both of my IVF pregnancies I had zero symptoms at first except excessive thirst with DD, but I think was more due to it being a fresh cycle and huge hormone levels. Symptoms came along at the 6-8 week mark, even then it was just feeling really hungry and generally a bit tired and yuck, nothing terrible.
    Good luck I hope this cycle is the one for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I basically had no symptoms for my entire pregnancy after my 5 day transfer, other than slightly sore boobs on and off, feeling hungrier and my belly growing. Pregnancy made me feel much better than I've ever felt, which was great, but the lack of symptoms freaked me out too! I definitely had no symptoms at all at 4dp5dt.

My 11 week old baby is asleep on me right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, very re-assuring and has made me not stress so much ! Xx thank you all for your positive comments

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RayRay1980 For This Useful Post:

cag14  (06-10-2017),HillDweller  (16-02-2017)