+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all goes smoothly today. Best of luck. Hopefully it will be resolved soon and you can find some peace:'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bumblebees I am in the same situation i had surgery for what they told me was an ectopic pregnancy then about a month later I felt unwell and a bit off in myself did a pregnancy test and it was positive had a scan no heart beat that was 13th feb and was told to wait it out I still haven't bled hcg is still high yet no one has scanned me again or given any suggestions of what is going on I am seeing my gyn on 20th April that was the soonest I could get in

3. The Following User Says Thank You to my3girls85 For This Useful Post:

Bumblebees  (30-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @my3girls85 oh no, not you too!! So sorry to hear April 20 is still a long wait, maybe try your GP in the meantime and get some bloods to see where your level is at? I imagine your gyne is just going to order the bloods anyway so may as well get it while you wait.

My D&C went well yesterday. I had a large, deeply embedded sac that definitely needed surgical removal. Feel ok today, in fact, much less pain than I've been having for months on end!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bumblebees For This Useful Post:

Californication  (30-03-2017),Mona424  (30-03-2017),RoseMay  (30-03-2017),Wishnhope  (30-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebees View Post
    @my3girls85 oh no, not you too!! So sorry to hear April 20 is still a long wait, maybe try your GP in the meantime and get some bloods to see where your level is at? I imagine your gyne is just going to order the bloods anyway so may as well get it while you wait.

My D&C went well yesterday. I had a large, deeply embedded sac that definitely needed surgical removal. Feel ok today, in fact, much less pain than I've been having for months on end!
    I am glad you are ok and that there is now an ending to what has happened it's horrible what you have been through. My HCG Monday was still 300 and I believe the week before it was 450 something so coming down slowly but I am confused as to why it's still in my system after this long if there is no chance baby has survived.

I feel really robbed at the moment and am really depressed I wanted this baby so much like more than I can explain I was scared nervous and excited my girls knew as well that was my mistake I shouldn't have leaped ahead and gotten so excited and spilled it with them... I never told my ex as he had moved interstate and I don't think he would of been nice about it at all. Can't really explain how I feel but I know I am feeling all sorts as I am sure you are too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really hope your ok and that you can let your body rest and heal and hopefully try again soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I don't understand the levels staying high either, no one could explain it to me.

Sorry you're feeling so down, I still feel sad sometimes too. I think I would have felt differently if it just happened "normally" at 6 weeks, but to go 12 weeks of preg symptoms and get my hopes up was just cruel. I've just been working a lot, keeping my mind busy. The hospital gave me a brochure on miscarriage as we left yesterday... couldn't help but think that would have been more useful about 3 months ago. This is the web version, though I'm sure you've seen it all before. https://rednosegriefandloss.com.au/support/article/the-experience-of-a-miscarriage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear of your miscarriage, bumblebees.
    I had a similar thing happen but maybe it won't immediately seem relevant to your case, though I think it is. Mine happened 36 years ago. It was my first pregnancy, all seemed well at about 8 or 9 weeks, had some spotting at 11-12 weeks & a scan followed.
    The doctor sat us down and explained that the baby had not grown past about 8-9 weeks and what had happened was called a missed abortion.

Where my story differs is my doctor recommended a D & C. He said nature would eventually expel things but it could take a month. I had the D&C.

I think you should go to a doctor who will check you out and do this for you if necessary as at the moment you are in limbo.

If it is any help at all to know, I had my D&C and became pregnant again about 4 months later. Had some bleeding during that and was majorly depressed & scared as you can imagine but that pregnancy went on after that without a hitch and I now have 3 adult children. And the daughter from that second pregnancy of mine just had a daughter last week.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing cheryl3802au.