Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    Penises.
    Hahahahahahaha... boys are fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    None of my 3 kids have really been into playing with traditional toys, except bikes, scooters, sport equipment, trampoline etc. When they were little it was anything that wasn't a toy...tupperware drawer, pots and pans, mums clothes, brooms, boxes...it actually drove me a little crazy.
    I would say wooden blocks were a winner, and the ikea train tracks in the toy dept...

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD: My little pony. Anything remotely fiddly where she loses it she also enjoys. Crayons, paper, sticky tape and scissors, playdough

DS: trains, cars, tea set, plastic trike, anything that moves - chairs, prams, baby cot, broom all gets pushed around the house. Was obsessed with my Thermomix cupboard.but thankfully growing out of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shopkins, My Little Pony, Barbies, Littlest Pet Shop...anything tiny haha. Also pens, pencils, stickers, colouring sets, magnets etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ds2 is not that into toys, he prefers:
    -Pulling everything out of the plastics draw, dropping items onto the ground with force.
    - Venturing into my ensuite, opening the cupboard and pulling all my makeup out of the pull-out storage draws.
    - Pulling clothes out of the washing basket and stuffing them into the toilet.
    - Unreeling the toilet paper, shredding it into tiny pieces in the process.
    - Hiding random objects in our plants and the bin (goodness knows how many toys have been thrown out in the rubbish.
    - Eating playdough.
    - Opening the pantry, pulling out wheat-bix and crushing it onto the floor.

A lovable terror! Needless to say, all bathroom doors must be kept closed.

Ds1 loves his 'talking cars' (from the Pixar movie Cars). They're just about the only toy he'll role play with... unfortunately he loves them so much he wants to play talking cars with me all day "Mummy can you play talking cars with me". I get this literally all day. I could play with him for an hour straight and still it's not enough. Bless his little cotton socks, but my goodness it's exhausting! I try my best to indulge him but playing cars really isn't my thing, the struggle is real!
    Other favourite past times include, riding his bike, trampoline, cutting with scissors, hot wheels tracks and using the tag reader.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Stuffed toys, mega blocks, pillows, sheets, blankets, alphabet magnets, balls, craft materials.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Plastic containers from the cupboard, tins of food from the pantry and a $3 ball from Woolworths.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tap tap
    Playdoh
    Beads
    Trains
    Frozen toys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Balls, ride on toys (the 6yr old and 3 yr old chase each other around on them!), and play food at the moment. Also Mr 6 still loves his hot wheels cars.
    My 14 month old just toddles about playing with everything and anything she shouldn't! Particularly kitchen utensils, the toilet and the bin which she enjoys sticking her hands into. We lost the remote control for a few days. DH finally went through the bin tonight and found it in there! Ewwww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soft toys