+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out for this month, spotting started yesterday (I usually get a couple of days of spotting before each period). Onto cycle 9 of ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, I have a question for anyone who knows anything about bbt charts. I am currently 14dpo and the three prev months I've charted my luteal phase has been bang on 13 days. In the past my temps dropped from about 10-11dpo and when they dropped past the cover line I knew af was close.
    So this month, my chart looks triphasic. I don't have any obvious implantation dips but you can see three shifts in temp. And my temps have stayed within that phase for about 5 days now. I keep getting bfns and I am confused. On paper my chart looks so promising but I just don't know what to think. I know it can be triphasic and not mean I am pregnant. But has anyone had any similar experiences? If you had a triphasic chart did you get a BFP or has anyone had this situation and af arrived eventually?thanks!
    My chart:
    IMG_1490607282.883086.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by readyforthis View Post
    I'm out for this month, spotting started yesterday (I usually get a couple of days of spotting before each period). Onto cycle 9 of ttc
    Sorry to hear this. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @InterestedWoman I think your chart looks promising but I don't really know how to read them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (27-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping it's good news @InterestedWoman! Haven't been charting temp as I keep forgetting, but is the idea for the temp to keep going up/stay up and not drop? Indicating pregnancy? Looks promising xx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wheelsy For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (27-03-2017),kylez83  (28-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @kylez83 and @wheelsy! I just don't know what to think!! It's that horrible period where it could go either way. Just wanting some answers.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (28-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well new dr today, hcg bloods plus bloods for measles, mumps, rubella, hiv, hep b, chicken pox and some others. Pretty sure I will need a chicken pox jab. So this dr was a lot more useful and seems to think my 3 days of spotting may have been my period will start
    Opk testing daily I guess and see what happens. Moving over to the other ttc testing threads.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Constanceprice View Post
    Well new dr today, hcg bloods plus bloods for measles, mumps, rubella, hiv, hep b, chicken pox and some others. Pretty sure I will need a chicken pox jab. So this dr was a lot more useful and seems to think my 3 days of spotting may have been my period will start
    Opk testing daily I guess and see what happens. Moving over to the other ttc testing threads.
    I had to get my chicken pox vaccine

You need two doses 4 weeks apart and wait 4 weeks after your last dose before you fall pregnant again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie2 View Post
    I had to get my chicken pox vaccine

You need two doses 4 weeks apart and wait 4 weeks after your last dose before you fall pregnant again.
    Do you need the chicken pox vaccine if you had them (as well as the vaccine) as a child?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lanabananah
    Only if you are no longer immune.
    I have never had the chicken pox

Ohhhh Sugar Honey Ice Tea @jakie2 I had no idea that was the case. I guess it's better to be safe the sorry but huh. I had a scare with my last bub. As my son was getting his pox vaccine and they had to take him away from me while they rang some expert to make sure it was ok for me to be exposed to him while he had the vaccine while I was preg.