+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thesherocker View Post
    I'm 25 and my partner is 44, we're into our third month now
    You have your age on your side!! If I were you, I'd be using OPKs to monitor your signs of ovulation. Monitor your cm and keep notes in an app like Fertility Friend. I have found temping along with these two things to be the clearest way to know I am ovulating and the timing of our BD has been more accurate than when I just trusted the apps predicted days. My cycle fluctuates by a few days from month to month so it has to be this way for us.
    If you are worried, go to your GP as a first step and see what they advise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im with you there constanceprice. I have really sore nips, more then usual, still cramping slightly on and off. A little nausea but i put that down to anxiety wanting to know. I try not to test each day but curiosity gets the better of me. Af due Thursday so ill be out of my misery soon enough lol😤
    Last edited by Knaadams; 19-03-2017 at 22:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    You have your age on your side!! If I were you, I'd be using OPKs to monitor your signs of ovulation. Monitor your cm and keep notes in an app like Fertility Friend. I have found temping along with these two things to be the clearest way to know I am ovulating and the timing of our BD has been more accurate than when I just trusted the apps predicted days. My cycle fluctuates by a few days from month to month so it has to be this way for us.
    If you are worried, go to your GP as a first step and see what they advise.
    Thank you for this info I appreciate it :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thesherocker For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @thesherocker
    If you aren't already get yourself on a good conception or pregnancy multi vitamin. Take extra folic acid.

Get your partner on a male version or at the very least a good quality zinc tablet.
    L-arginine is also great for male fertility. Not common in Australia in tablet form. Usually used in body building powders in AUS. You can order it online in tablet form though.
    They are both proven at helping male fertility.
    My dh is also 45 and although we haven't gotten these yet we will be. If ttc takes longer than 2 cycles. It can take up to 3 months for it to improve men's sperms.

Totally Agree with what interestedWoman. I keep a hand written diary as well as an app.
    In my diary I write everything I put in the app plus extras like how I feel emotionally, if I get niggles, cm colour, etc etc. i find it's really helpful to write down all my feelings and stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I have vitamins for me and will be getting him stuff too. I have a TTC diary on here and also one at home :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, so I was talking to my naturopath today about ttc and he said that all women ttc should take folate well before ttc and during ttc and pregnancy because half the time when you find out your preg it's too late to start the folate because the nural tube has already closed over etc
    Just thought I should pass the info on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes thats why i have been taking elevit for the last month ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    11dpo today and still bfn. Other then sore nips, feeling normal yesterday and this morning. Then after lunch got really really nauseous and had to chuck ( sorry tmi) now after dinner im fine again. This tww and My body is driving my nuts lol
    How is everyone else feeling today
    Last edited by Knaadams; 20-03-2017 at 19:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm after some advice, I've been using clearblue OPKs since CD12 and they keep showing low fertility. I have a 28 day cycle and I had blood tests in my December cycle that suggested I ovulate somewhere between CD16 and CD22. Should I assume I haven't ovulated yet? I am currently CD18. Feeling very confused. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Knaadams
    I was like that the other day, no chuck but felt fine then after lunch suddenly felt gross.
    It was the same today, felt soooo great this morning. Then after lunch so nauseated 🤢

By my calculations 15dpo
    17 days post implanon

I work a quite physical job and I bumped my boobs several times today. Tried very hard not to show the pain. I'm quite open with my work mates. I had a breast augmentation this time last year, they all know about it and quite often make fun of them (they put the blown up packing air squares under their shirts) it doesn't bother me at all.
    I won't be telling anyone if I'm utd though (except my boss who is also my naturopath) my other work mate will have to wait until 12 weeks.

Tests should arrive in the mail tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing ok