+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tryttyandtryagain

Yay!! So excited for you. Hope all is well and you are finding a way to relax before tomorrow!
    @Constanceprice big hugs! When you're trying you both think about everything more and feel the pressure of your own hope. It really does change the experience.

I know what you mean about sticky beak kidlets! I have to make sure my vitamins and OPKs are at the back of my bathroom drawer, otherwise it's 50 questions!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ricepudding For This Useful Post:

Trytryandtryagain (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @wheelsy
    I'm 33 this year and dh is 46 this year so 13years difference. He also works early mornings so by the time the kids are in bed he is absolutely rooted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well... I'm not feeling confident this month.
    It's only the 4th month.. but it seems I get all these symptoms.. get myself excited, test and get negatives.
    I don't know how the ladies do this for long periods of time. It's heartbreaking!

This month around o I had sore boobs and 2 days of positive OPKs.. including cramps and I had the flu.

Since then I've been super bloated, cramps, the flu, CM, tired and a little bit of nausea. But I've had that a few other months as well... took a test yesterday I think and it was negative ( not that I was expecting a positive). I just feel like what's the point of hoping I'm pregnant.. coz it's just a let down when I'm not...

Period is due around the 11th but it was like 5 days late last month so I guess we will just wait and see.

Just had to vent with frustration.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to taylormacpat For This Useful Post:

HappySalsa (07-03-2017),jackie2 (07-03-2017),kylez83 (07-03-2017),skydancer (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormacpat View Post
    Well... I'm not feeling confident this month.
    It's only the 4th month.. but it seems I get all these symptoms.. get myself excited, test and get negatives.
    I don't know how the ladies do this for long periods of time. It's heartbreaking!

This month around o I had sore boobs and 2 days of positive OPKs.. including cramps and I had the flu.

Since then I've been super bloated, cramps, the flu, CM, tired and a little bit of nausea. But I've had that a few other months as well... took a test yesterday I think and it was negative ( not that I was expecting a positive). I just feel like what's the point of hoping I'm pregnant.. coz it's just a let down when I'm not...

Period is due around the 11th but it was like 5 days late last month so I guess we will just wait and see.

Just had to vent with frustration.
    I feel your pain!! I have had so many people I know fall pregnant around me. I just wonder what I'm doing wrong.
    I had a pain in my left side yesterday and I feel a bit nauseous today but I bet I am not pregnant. It's starting to get depressing!! The worst thing is if I am pregnant I'm terrified of having another mc.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jackie2 For This Useful Post:

taylormacpat (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trytryandtryagain View Post
    Thanks all
    Still early days
    HCG was at 150 today and fs said it should be 200-250
    She said as long as we get to 300 on Wednesday it's good news
    Fs couldn't believe I got 2 bfn on hpt at 16&18DPO
    Omg CONGRATULATIONS!! What awesome news!!

That's crazy that hpt showed negative.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

Trytryandtryagain (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie2 View Post
    I feel your pain!! I have had so many people I know fall pregnant around me. I just wonder what I'm doing wrong.
    I had a pain in my left side yesterday and I feel a bit nauseous today but I bet I am not pregnant. It's starting to get depressing!! The worst thing is if I am pregnant I'm terrified of having another mc.
    I feel you both too! @jackie2 I'm sure you're doing nothing wrong hon!

I wish there was a way not to symptom spot. I have supposed symptoms, but they could easily be explained away... like is the slight nausea actually something or just because I'm hungry or have eaten too much/the wrong thing?! Given implantation is unlikely to have happened yet, I think it's more likely I'm just being hopeful and overanalysing.

I also know what you mean about repeat miscarriage. Everything crossed for us all!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ricepudding For This Useful Post:

jackie2 (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol dd14 has a real babe doll from school this arvo I can't stop laughing. She is stressing out so much and she is so embarrassed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeeeek am I hungry or am I nauseas.... Such an odd feeling has come over me right now ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wheelsy how did u go? Hungry or sick lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Constanceprice only had a little bit of dinner.... And still feeling queezy, just odd that it's come out of no where. But could be anything! Really not feeling much else