+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoo! Hoping for a Magnificent Multitude of Marvellous March Miracles! Count me in for testing on the 18th!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skydancer For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89  (07-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skydancer View Post
    Woohoo! Hoping for a Magnificent Multitude of Marvellous March Miracles! Count me in for testing on the 18th!
    Wow that's was a mouth full Hahaha added x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

skydancer  (07-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone! Thanks @unicorn89 for starting this thread. Sorry to read you weren't successful in Feb. can you put me down for the 3rd please? Date most likely will change once I know O day though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, utterly devastated to be joining this thread. Everything was looking so positive for feb. Lovely implantation dip, wonderful high temps, then today at 12dpo I hit the coverline. Just gutted. This is my 4th month TTC on clomid, and you only really get 6 months. So feel like time is running out.
    Could you please put me down for the 10th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel3072 View Post
    Hi, utterly devastated to be joining this thread. Everything was looking so positive for feb. Lovely implantation dip, wonderful high temps, then today at 12dpo I hit the coverline. Just gutted. This is my 4th month TTC on clomid, and you only really get 6 months. So feel like time is running out.
    I'll be starting my 4th clomid cycle this week, I need to get a repeat as he only gave me 5 scripts and when I was my FS yesterday he said after 6 months of clomid your chance of pregnancy increases so here is hoping I don't make it to 6 months of using it. Least i know sperm is meeting egg its just to get it to stick.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

Rachel3072  (08-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @Rachel3072, with a new cycle comes another chance, hoping it falls in your favour this month x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to skydancer For This Useful Post:

Rachel3072  (08-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi love, I completely understand the devastation you are going through. We had our first iui last month and all signs pointed to success, I had all the implantation symptoms and was 100% certain we had made it! Then af arrived and I was devastated. I felt like my body had failed me, had deceived me and I went through all the stages of grief, sadness and anger etc. I have so much respect for those who sadly suffer miscarriage. I felt silly for being so upset over something that was possibly not even there! But I think if those feelings are real for you then it's real for you. When you want something so bad and for so long you have to give yourself that moment to grieve the loss that was real for you at the time.

I'm ok now, I'm looking forward to next cycle after my op and I'll no doubt go through that rollercoaster again. Infertility is a silent demon that many don't understand. It's out of your control and upsets you in ways that many people just won't get if they haven't been there.

Stay strong chick, it's all we can do xo

ps I started a first time iui group so we can support each other, if you or anyone else is interested in joining it let me know and I'll tag you in it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (18-02-2017),Rachel3072  (08-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for all the lovely replies. I am going to try to be positive for this month. Just cant work out what I am doing wrong. Maybe Im just too old now and have to accept that. I do already have children, so maybe I should just be grateful for what I have.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel3072 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (08-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So definitely out for Feb and trying for a March BFP.
    AF arrived this morning after me being a complete PMSy ***** to DP over the past couple of days. Now feeling down because of both of those things and to top it off, I'm just about to leave for a 12 hr shift

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD1 AF just arrived and I feel soo upset but trying to think positive I'll be testing march 9th please.