ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trytryandtryagain View Post
    Omg I feel like this 2ww couldn't be any longer if it tried, currently 9-10dpo
    I'm exhausted, having aversions to some foods, mild\dull cramps, boobs aching
    I don't want to get my hopes up because I always come crashing down - but 1 more week till testing
    How is everyone else going? Any tips on how to pass the time?
    I can't test until Sunday (af due sat) because of fertility drugs so I feel like it's soo much longer for me
    I'm around 12-14dpo I think. I think AF due today or tomorrow. Feel it might be coming but this month has been massively different from the last few so not sure. I'm still in Tasmania and won't be back in Melbourne til Tuesday so will test then if no AF. Bit crampy today. Had hideous low back pain which is unusual for me and was crying like an idiot at breakfast. Also unlike me.

Fingers crossed!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NinjaKB For This Useful Post:

HappySalsa  (26-02-2017),kylez83  (27-02-2017),Trytryandtryagain  (26-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trytryandtryagain View Post
    Omg I feel like this 2ww couldn't be any longer if it tried, currently 9-10dpo
    I'm exhausted, having aversions to some foods, mild\dull cramps, boobs aching
    I don't want to get my hopes up because I always come crashing down - but 1 more week till testing
    How is everyone else going? Any tips on how to pass the time?
    I can't test until Sunday (af due sat) because of fertility drugs so I feel like it's soo much longer for me
    I feel your pain! My tww last cycle felt like an eternity. I don't have any tips sorry

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HappySalsa For This Useful Post:

Trytryandtryagain  (26-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @NinjaKB at least you have a distraction of being away at the moment?? New symptoms could always be a sign

I've started making myself stir crazy - I can no longer remember what af cramps feel like - everytime I feel something I'm like "mmm is that af or something else"
    @HappySalsa - it's the worst
    Bring on next weekend!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (27-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Trytryandtryagain fingers crossed for you this is it! Sorry I don't have any tips to pass the time either, it's like torture isn't it!
    @NinjaKB hopefully positive signs there for you, keep us updated!

As for me I'm off to the fs today for ovulation tracking and my dose of ovidrel and then tomorrow round 2 (second time lucky?) of iui. We are now at 12 months of ttc, 4 months of knowing we have low sperm count and pretty much no chance of conceiving naturally. We have until June to get this baby happening through iui otherwise we will be jumping on the ivf bandwagon in July, which I don't really want to do. From what I have heard if you think ttc naturally is emotional ivf is waaaaay worse I'm scared about how I'll cope if we get that far. The pressure from iui has felt bad enough..... but I guess I have to keep that end goal in mind and try to stay relaxed, lol yeah right anyways hope everyone has a great day, will check in after my appointment later today to update on my situation x

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (27-02-2017),skydancer  (27-02-2017),Trytryandtryagain  (27-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @kylez83

10. The Following User Says Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (27-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @kylez83

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trytryandtryagain For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (27-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed @kylez83

AFM - pretty sure I am officially moving over to March. I will probably only be following along though. Gp is waiting for AF to show up and then wants to treat my low iron stores, so no trying for March.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (27-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Still no sign yet but still not overly confident. Woke up outrageously bloated but might have had something I'm intolerant to. CD23 of 22 day cycle.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NinjaKB For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (27-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its looking like I may be out for early March testing, I can feel AF slowly coming so should be here within the next few days, I know in my heart we did everything we possibly could.. Depending on when AF arrives I Might have a chance to test again late March, sometimes its on time, some times a couple of days late, which can be hard for me. Feeling flat today, trying to get my partner to understand is hard too, maybe men are different as hes like well when it happens it happens. I know it's just nature but when ya want something so bad it's hard not to feel a little disappointed. Maybe I need to try a new approach. My heart goes out to those that have been trying for quite some time, can't imagine how you guys must feel. My mum found out we were trying and she's very excited about it, maybe that's added some pressure. Hopefully I'm in with a chance for the end of March before we go to April. Sending you all baby dust and I hope to see some positives for everyone soon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to thesherocker For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (27-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I've been a bit quiet for a while, I'm not really sure what's going on with my cycle.. usually have to wait until CD27 for O (long cycles lately), but this month EWCM peaked almost two weeks earlier at CD15 so we BD once for good luck and hoping it was a true sign of O but now I have no idea if I'm in the TWW or if the 'real' fertile window is just around the corner Has anyone ever had or heard of such a big variation in O date? Thinking it could have been a hormone surge as I was a wee bit stressed at the time, anyone know how reliable EWCM is as an indicator?