Hi all, I am kind of a newbie, in the sense that I haven't been here since 2009 when I was pregnant with my firstborn DD! Now I'm back with a new login (forgot the old details) I can't even remember what my username was lol
I'm going to go with introducing myself using the 5 things and 1 quirk
- I'm married to an awesome FIFO/DIDO DH and live with my 3 biological children (DD1, DD2 and DS) and my DSD
- I have a number of medical illnesses that I hide very well every day - epilepsy, Coeliac Disease, chronic anaemia and insulin resistance.
- I LOVE yoga and walking, and I love working out when I can fit it in around school runs, toddler tantrums and housework.
- I'm not currently employed, but I'm studying from home
- I am an autism mum! My 7 year old has ASD, SPD and ADHD.
And my quirk is...
I used to be a Diesel Mechanic!!!
Pleased to be back and I hope to meet some new online friends here xo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-02-2017 02:28 #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2017
Newbie??? or oldie returning??? ;-)
The Health Hub & Glowing ExpectationsGlowing Expectations is conveniently located at The Health Hub in Darlinghurst. We offer pre & post natal personal ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IUI - first time fertility treatmentNon-IVF fertility assistance
ongoing chat threadGeneral Chat
Seeking advice on more kidsGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Any thoughts on my mysterious toddler? :-)General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
any one else get a bfp after laparoscopy?Endometriosis Chat
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF babies due June/July/August 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Tell me about your high school reunion/s!General Chat