+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So cute !!! @VickyP 😁😁😁
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    In between the fussiness and crying, Jamie brought out his best weapon just yet. At 9 weeks, he's giving us real smiles now.... *heart melted*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hope all the new mums are doing well and looking after themselves too. I have my last week at work this week yay actually took one day annual leave to reduce my time at work as I'm struggling . So three days this week then start maternity leave . I have just under 4 weeks to we have our baby girl very excited but also at the stage of over being pregnant sore and feeling sick but as it's most likely the last pregnancy I will have I'm trying to enjoy all the kicks and moving in my belly ! My three year old daughter is getting excited but also very clingy with me☺️ Can't believe it's come up so fast. My Ob I am happy with but he is not very sympathetic to my feet complaint issues I feel like I am kind of brushed off over it. I kind of regret not using the same one as did with first baby but as he was more caring ect but I am confident in this one doing his job well also so I guess can't complain too much🤣

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately no @onedaymaybebaby. A after hunting around town the whole of yesterday including going to 2 private hospitals, we ended up adding syrup to the yucky concoction. Still tastes pretty bad but at least I can get most of the dose into him. Poor fella. I can't wait to get back to Australia. It's so family unfriendly here...

Yay to last few days of work @clucky14! Enjoy these last few weeks. I was quite over being pregnant too but now I wished I was still pregnant. Lol my DD must be so excited about her sibling yet scared of losing mummy's attention! So cute and so challenging at the same time! Hope you get soke rest soon and that there will be cooler weather so your feet doesn't swell as much....

As for us, not a good day today. Wonder week leap 2 has started and Jamie has been Mr Cranky Pants all day. Just fallen asleep in his carrier. Refused to nap all day and had a longest stretch of 15 mins nap so far and I am dead tired.... I want his happy smiley personality back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's amazing that Charlotte is already 1 month old @OneOfTheseDays! I agree with @VickyP- she is so long for her age. Reminds me of another long baby - @MissTilly's Sophie.
    Well done for preserving with the BF hun. It's tough but you made it!
    Just and to laugh at all the poop talk. Selfies and holiday pics replaced with poop photos for reference... Haha..

Hugs @onedaymaybebaby. Keep going hun. You can do it. It's a horrible period while you try and get into the routine of BF. Are you still on antibiotics? Has the mastitis eased up?
    From experience, I didn't like the Avent bottles- didn't help with DS' s wind, so we ended up with the Tippee Tommee Closer to Nature bottles and we love them. There is a new brand of bottle and it looks strange at first but mothers around the world swears it. It's called the Minbie bottles. Apparently babies have less of a confusion going between boob and botttles with the Minbie.
    Definitely seek out the lactation consultant, they might be seeing something that could help you immensely with Max.
    @VickyP- that's horrible Jaime can't take the Losec from Thailand. Poor bub
    Do you have a script here in Aus at a pharmacy. I'm happy to pick it up and ship it to u hun.
    Yay to final week at work @clucky14!!
    Counting down the days and hours now instead of weeks and month

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (16-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thanks hun @tjuls. That's so generous of you. I do have a script at the pharmacy but unfortunately the Losec needs to be chilled and that's why we didn't bring it in the first place. We thought that it would be available here too so I'm kicking myself about it. Should have asked the airline for help in keeping it chilled. Lesson learnt - never leave medication behind cos you never know.

The silver lining is that Jamie's reflux seems to be easing up a little so hopefully we can wean him off the meds not too far in the future. Poor tike. He's had his fair share of hurdles I reckon!
    Last edited by VickyP; 13-02-2017 at 19:23.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates-Beyond and Besides the BFP #2

Hi ladies! Well I had my 2wk gp checkup today....still have mastitis and nipple thrush...so have another course of medications! I've also now developed PUPPS on my stomach....horrible itchy red welts all over! And to top it off I've got a mega sore throat and a cold lol also the Dr suggested Max should have been started on oral thrush drops right from the start, even though his mouth looks clear, he probably is giving it to me! So I'm a bit peeved at the home visiting dr as I did ask her about it thinking it was odd that he wasn't being treated! We also had our 2 wk MCHN Appt today, my little fatty boy has put on 360gm in 8 days he's now 4510gm! Hoping now I'm starting to be able to BF a bit more we will be relying on formula a lot less! My right side feels ok to feed from now but left side is a killer! Also the MCHN thinks he might have a bit of thrush on his bottom so we have cream for that too! Hoping we will get a break soon, he's such a good baby all things considered though! I just can't get enough of him!IMG_1487225185.077312.jpgIMG_1487225195.720439.jpgIMG_1487225224.906528.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well! @OneOfTheseDays baby Charlotte is so precious! I'm glad you're at home now and doing well!

Thinking of all our ladies on here
    Last edited by onedaymaybebaby; 16-02-2017 at 16:06.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Maz40  (16-02-2017),tjuls  (16-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear @onedaymaybebaby, Sorry to hear about the cold and sore throat too. And the PUPPS. Oh dear, sounds like a few really awful bugs there. And how shoddy of the home GP for not treating Max! Thank goodness for a good GP you have got. Hope it all clears up for you and bubba soon! I really admire for persevering with BF so hang in there super mummy.

Wow, Max is chunky for 2 weeks old. Jamie is only 5kg for 10 weeks so in just comparison, Jamie is tiny! Lol. Good that Max is piling on the weight - you both are doing such a great job!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww @onedaymabybaby! Congratulations is so cute!!!

Ladies, I am little bit nervous! Tomorrow I got my second OB visit and he will have the NIPT results. I hope that everything is ok! 😞 I guess if something was wrong he would call me by now, don't you think? I don't know! As always thinking too much!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Max is so so cute! @onedaymaybebaby

I am loving all the bubby photos on here.
    @Maz40, yes I would have thought that the OB would have asked to speak to you sooner if anything showed up. It's a journey full of anxiety and excitement so take things as they come. We are always worrying about everything so it's completely normal. Try not to stress too much. Better to assume everything is perfect until said otherwise! Are you going to find out the gender? I'm excited for you so do let us know!

As for us, our Losec hunt wasn't successful so we have resorted to giving Jamie some syrup after the meds to ease it up. Not perfect solution but better than him not eating meds and then having reflux attacks. Leap 2 hasn't been too bad. He was cranky yesterday but today he has been all smiley. I have resorted to baby wearing him alot for his naps so that he sleeps for longer stretches and it has helped. And when he smiles, it makes all the sleepless nights worthwhile. The cheeky guy knows the way to my heart!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww @VickyP Jamie is such a cutie ! Hope your doing well! Quick post by me as I have to go to work so tired this insomnia is horrible been up since 2 am I had 4 hours sleep but on a good note it's my last day at work today !!!!! Maternity leave time yay!!!! Kind of sad won't see my work friend every day but besides that happy to be almost out of there