+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think all of us are super mums! It's crazy how time flies. Jamie will be 5 months in a few days. 5 MONTHS! Gosh! Where did the time go? I'm no more super than anyone on here. You and @clucky14 have two to take care of and I'm not sure how i can do that! Working from home is no easy task. Jamie is my most demanding client after all. But I studied and did a career change in view of having a baby so I have to try and make it work. There was one time I was speaking to a client on the phone. I popped Jamie into this activity centre and he was playing happily. I went downstairs to the kitchen and spoke on the phone for almost 30 mins which was way longer than I had expected. I came back and Jamie was bawling his eyes out. Never seen him cry so pitifully. He had this look in his eyes as if he had been abandoned. My heart broke into a million pieces and I felt like the worst mum ever for the rest of the day. Guess you live and learn.

All our bubbas are growing up so quick and they are all so cute! It's mothers day this Sunday and I can't believe it still that I'm a mum now. It does feel special.

Glad to know that Aria, Mia, Lenny and Max are all progressing so well! Swimming lessons are fun @tjuls. I think it's great bonding if anything. And Yes, Jamie gets exhausted but whines quite a bit after because he's sleepy which he does all the time.

Hope the 6 week check went well @clucky14. Jamie has a PD appt next week which I'll be glad for. We thought we found the perfect formula for him. He's now in s26 lactose free. Alot less wind, poop looks good and alot less smelly. And he sleeps much better and can do 6-7 hours now. So we thought that everything was finally working out and then bam! Rashes appeared on his cheeks on Sunday. Initially we thought it might be a chlorine from swimming but today is Thursday and it's still there. Red in the morning but looks better in the evening and then repeats itself. Sigh I have a gut feeling it's the milk but I'm really hoping it's not! Will see what PD says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 5 months already @VickyP that's crazy how quick has that gone !!! Mia is now two months old and that seems to have flown for us I guess the first few weeks is a blur ๐Ÿ˜‚ She's going well we have to go to the paediatrician though as her 6 week check up at the baby health centre they found her leg/hip clicked a bit so have to get that looked at but I'm sure it's ok as she dosnt seem to be in pain or anything . She smiles at me now when I chat to her which is very cute two is so much work but I love it also. Hubby just came back from 4 nights away and I'm glad he is back I'm exhausted ๐Ÿคฃjustv
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    I think all of us are super mums! It's crazy how time flies. Jamie will be 5 months in a few days. 5 MONTHS! Gosh! Where did the time go? I'm no more super than anyone on here. You and @clucky14 have two to take care of and I'm not sure how i can do that! Working from home is no easy task. Jamie is my most demanding client after all. But I studied and did a career change in view of having a baby so I have to try and make it work. There was one time I was speaking to a client on the phone. I popped Jamie into this activity centre and he was playing happily. I went downstairs to the kitchen and spoke on the phone for almost 30 mins which was way longer than I had expected. I came back and Jamie was bawling his eyes out. Never seen him cry so pitifully. He had this look in his eyes as if he had been abandoned. My heart broke into a million pieces and I felt like the worst mum ever for the rest of the day. Guess you live and learn.

All our bubbas are growing up so quick and they are all so cute! It's mothers day this Sunday and I can't believe it still that I'm a mum now. It does feel special.

Glad to know that Aria, Mia, Lenny and Max are all progressing so well! Swimming lessons are fun @tjuls. I think it's great bonding if anything. And Yes, Jamie gets exhausted but whines quite a bit after because he's sleepy which he does all the time.

Hope the 6 week check went well @clucky14. Jamie has a PD appt next week which I'll be glad for. We thought we found the perfect formula for him. He's now in s26 lactose free. Alot less wind, poop looks good and alot less smelly. And he sleeps much better and can do 6-7 hours now. So we thought that everything was finally working out and then bam! Rashes appeared on his cheeks on Sunday. Initially we thought it might be a chlorine from swimming but today is Thursday and it's still there. Red in the morning but looks better in the evening and then repeats itself. Sigh I have a gut feeling it's the milk but I'm really hoping it's not! Will see what PD says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Late post but wanted to say:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

It has been a long journey for everyone on here and I think it makes today extra special for each and every one of us! Hope all you lovelies had a wonderful day!
    Attached Images

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (18-05-2017),onedaymaybebaby  (29-05-2017),tjuls  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mummas, how is everyone doing? Our babes are keeping us very busy...so quiet in here now! We have just returned from our holiday to nz, Max was a dream on the flights! He even got some sleep in the bassinet provided! I was so nervous about flying but he was amazing! We had a great time away! My little boy is 4 months old tomorrow! Can't believe how fast time is going! I don't know how it's possible but I fall in love just a little bit more every day

Hope you are all doing well! Would love to see pics of your growing babes if you're happy to share

IMG_1496036245.641894.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (29-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh max you are adorable! @onedaymaybebaby Lenny was 4 months on Saturday. He had his vaccinations today and had been really grizzly all afternoon poor bubba!

We are good, trying to get into a routine and he has now moved into his cot - which we have squeezed into our room as i don't want him in his own room just yet. He's still too little and still waking 2-3 times throughout the night.

He's grown so much, he is beginning to roll over, enjoys grabbing things and putting them in his mouth and has is trying very hard to giggle but it ends up being a very loud squeal. I feel as though we've found our rhythm and things seem much easier for me now. Being a mummy is still hard some days but I feel like I coping so much better and feel much less anxious and stressed about everything too.

I hope you are all doing well too. Sending you and bubs lots of love and hope you all get a good night sleep xxx

Here are some pics of Lenny

IMG_1496047718.851591.jpgIMG_1496047752.398304.jpgIMG_1496047797.555124.jpgIMG_1496047857.013241.jpg

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (29-05-2017),tjuls  (06-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lenny is simply divine @ABG79!!! What a gorgeous wee man! He's grown so much! I'm so glad you've found a good place with being a mum, it's so bloody tough sometimes! You're clearly doing an amazing job, he's just perfect! poor little man, I hope he gets through post vaccinations ok

I'm going to have to delay 4mth jabs for a week or so, we both got colds in NZ, so he's a bit of a snot factory atm! We start swimming class on Saturday so I hope he's right for that!! It's so much fun watching them grow and learn new skills! We are just about to put Max into his cot as he's getting too big for the bassinet (waaaah!), he will stay in our room though, I'm so not ready to have him away from me! He's sleeping through well, but I just love knowing he's right there next to me, makes me sleep easier lol!

Great to hear from you Hun! Take care, I look forward to seeing more pics of Lenny as he grows

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby hope you both get over your colds quickly so you don't miss out on swimming lessons! We started Lenny's swimming lessons 5 weeks ago, and he loves it!! He gets tired very quickly though (after 20 mins he's pooped!) and he sleeps so bloody good that afternoon and night!
    Lenny got too big for his bassinet and was moving around too much that's why we decided to move him into the cot. Tonight is only the third night and I really miss him not being next to me . On the first night I didn't sleep at all, and had the monitor on next to me and I just laid there watching him and listening out for him! (Yes I'm one of those crazy anxious OTT first time mums!)!
    We have also started giving Lenny tastes of some purรฉed fruits, as he has been showing such an interest when we eat and he's also started teething and chomping down on things, so our GP gave us the go ahead to try giving him solids. He loves it! He's taken to it so well. It's been lovely seeing him taste new things and it's something new for us to do together during the day too.
    Lovely hearing from you too. Will try and get on here more often!
    You guys take care too and get over those yucky colds xxx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (30-05-2017),tjuls  (06-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies! I have been very busy lately I didn't have time to connect, lot shopping to do!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 27 weeks now! everything good! My little bub is growing and putting on weight! And moving a lot (my favourite part!)๐Ÿ˜ You are right times goes so fast! All your babies are so cute! Cannot wait to put photos of my little girl ๐Ÿ˜‰

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maz40 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (31-05-2017),tjuls  (06-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone ! Hope everyone is going well ! I have been so busy Mia is 11 weeks now how time flys! Her older sister is doing better with her though still has days of jealousy poor thing ๐Ÿ˜‚ Some days she loves her to bits other days dosnt want to know her ! Mia has put weight on which is great a lot bigger than when she was born and she is smiling and giggling at me so much now even recognises hubby and her sisters voice. Quick question has any one had super long periods after baby ? My first one was a week long this time my second one I am up to 14 days bleeding so far . Not sure if it's mucked up because I had a csect this time ? Baby 1 I didn't and never had this

15. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (31-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Maz40 27 weeks already! How exciting! Not long and you'll have your gorgeous bubs in your arms! Time just goes so fast doesn't it! Those last weeks will fly by!! All the very best for when the big day comes! Can't wait to see pics
    @clucky14 can't believe Mia is 11 weeks already! Max turned 4months old yesterday, my little baby isn't so little anymore! Haha I have a sister and remember all too well the love/hate relationship growing up! We are so close now, couldn't be without her!! It took 6 weeks post birth for my bleeding to stop, but I haven't actually had my first cycle yet so I can't help you on that one sorry! I have heard they can be really mucked up when they first start again too! Hopefully you fall into a rhythm soon