+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awww so hard isn't it! Luckily for me (unlucky at the same time!) Max was so hungry as my milk didn't come in until day 7 so he guzzled the bottle. I've never had enough supply to bf exclusively despite hours of pumping/feeding etc...! So we have to mix feed, he seems to do well between the two without confusion! Hope little Aria takes to Pigeon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (01-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Yay @Maz40!! Another girl to the group!

Did ur GTT come back abnormal hun? I hope ur sugar level normalises so it's not one more thing to worry about.

August will roll around pretty soon!
    Well I had one GTT at 20 weeks and after 2 hours my sugar levels were 8.2 😞 I am having another one at 26 weeks.
    Yeah! August is around the corner!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @SimSam8. Sending your lots of hugs and prayers. Take care of yourself first and foremost and we look forward to seeing you here again soon hun! Xoxo

We are still going well with the pigeon bottles with peristaltic teats. Hope they work for you too @tjuls! Princess Aria is so divine and it's wonderful that you are settling into some routine.

Jamie is doing well! We had our first swim class today and it was pretty fun but he got really cranky in the afternoon. Maybe from over stimulation and lack of nap time. Oops! It's been a crazy week work wise and juggling a baby and working from home is no easy task at all!

Max is so cute @onedaymaybebaby! And congrats on having a girl @max40! Hope the diabetes stay away!

Will try to check in again soon lovely ladies!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Maz40  (01-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hope everyone is going well and I'm sure you are all busy busy busy! I havnt been on for awhile been flat out with my 3 and half year old and Mia she's now 7 weeks old already. The time is flying ! She's started to smile at me now when I talk to her and she does it with DH too melts our hearts. She is sleeping great some nights and other nights terrible so hoping to get in some type of routine soon. DH had the first 4 weeks off and went back to work over Easter but now has another 2 weeks off which will be a huge help. Still having some issues with our older daughter with jealousy at times but most the time she loves her little sister and hugs and kisses her and tells her she loves her it's so cute to see.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates-Beyond and Besides the BFP #2

Congrats @tjuls Aria is beautiful!!. Hope you're recovering well from the birth. How are you going with getting her to take the bottle? @SimSam8 sending you great big hugs honey xx @onedaymaybebaby how is your back you poor thing? I hope it's better!
    Love the pics of max @onedaymaybebaby and Jamie @VickyP! So gorgeous!
    I'm still adjusting to being a mummy. Some days I worry I have PND but other days I feel great and confident as a mum and we have fantastic days. It's been such a huge adjustment being a mum, and just when I think I've got my **** together.. Bam.. a wonder week hits.. However Lenny is amazing. He's such a sweetheart and every day he melts my heart. When he looks at me and smiles I still get so teary and can't believe he is mine!
    We started swimming lessons on Saturday too @VickyP and he loved it! We r also starting a sensory class and mums and bubs yoga too. I'm desperate to meet other mums and bubs and make new friends as we've just moved and don't have any friends in the area yet.
    Sending you all lots of love. Don't get on here much as being a mummy keeps me very busy!
    Will attach some pics of my gorgeous Lenny xx
    Last edited by ABG79; 01-05-2017 at 01:10.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed the 26week GTT comes back normal @Maz40.

You're a supernumerary @VickyP! Can't believe you're back at work already. It is bloody tough to work from home and look after a newborn as well.

How awesome is that you ladies @VickyP @ABG79 are already taking bubs swimming. Does the swim exhaust them out and therefore nap better?

Take advantage of the hubby being home @clucky14. Seriously, my son is turning 5 and he is very helpful but looking after 2 by myself is tiring!!

It's alright @ABG79 to have some days when u think ' if I have this mummy business down pack' and some when you just want to curl up in a ball and have someone take care of ur baby for you.
    If you think u have PND, go and speak to someone hun.- ur health nurse or Dr. Definitely get urself to a mother's group? I highly recommend it hun. Being able to talk to other mums with bubs at similar age is good for your mental health. I went through the first 10 weeks with my son constantly crying until I joined a mother's group. Incredibly 4 other mother's were in the same boat and just venting out about how hard it is was comforting.
    Of course we love our bubs and we've all come a long way to have them but it doesn't mean we can't call them little terrors ( devils) ..Haha..

I thought it would be easier with the 2nd baby.. nope.. just as hard..right @clucky14?
    Sorry for being blunt and honest ladies..Haha
    ( Not trying to discourage anybody from having any more kids ... sleep deprivation talking)
    But my god it's tough.

Hope everyone is doing well
    Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Maz40  (01-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two is definitely hard work @tjuls some days easier than others though so far I'm lucky with that second one some nights sleeps terrible but others really good way better sleeper compared to my first one she used to be up almost every two hours ! Some nights with Mia she is up every three but last night she woke 12:30 then at 645am hopefully more nights like that! It's hard work with my toddler just find she is always wanting attention even though I do so much to keep her busy! 2 is hard work but also I love that she has a sister and it's made us feel complete . Had her 6 week check up today and then baby health centre lady said her hip was clicking a bit on one side so I have to take her to the paedetrician for a check up I also have my 6 week check up tomorrow with my ob but my scar seems to have healed pretty well so I'm sure there will be no issues. DH goes away three nights tomorrow which I'm dreading as love having him here can't wait to he gets back already haha . Hope you all had a great weekend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79 oh my gosh so adorable !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby how cute !!! Such cute bubbas on here
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Yep it's definitely harder to keep up with a baby in tow isn't it lol we are great, Max is doing well, my baby is growing so fast! Too fast for my liking haha! I'm not so great, was in the process of lifting max out of the Pram and into the car and I've screwed my back! Slipped disc which has made being a Mum impossible the last couple of days! Have literally been flat on my back, unable to move or even hold Max, it's been awful! So my DF has been home playing Mum and Dad, he's been awesome! Today has been much better, I've been able to get out of bed and walk around a bit and even hold my wee man!! Best feeling ever!

Hope everyone is well, @ABG79 how did your flight with Lenny go? @tjuls so excited for you, you must be getting very close!

Attachment 89628Attachment 89629