+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 11weeks and bleeding

Hi guys
    I'm 11weeks along, out of no where I had a massive bleed and cramping yesterday. Went to ob and he did an ultrasound which showed bub was ok

He said the next 48hours are crucial and I may miscarry or I may not.

I know some bleeding can happen in pregnancies but I'm freaking out I guess

The bleeding stopped today all day but has just started a little again (contained on the pad). Just looking for someone who had experienced this

It's my second pregnancy. Did not have this with find first

Thanks guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I woke one night at 10 weeks to a huge gush of blood.. Totalling about 200ml... Ended all over bed.. Carpet bathroom. Looked like someone had been murdered in there. I was certain I had miscarried. Scan next day showed bub was fine but I did have a sub chorionic haemorrhage ... 6cm x 3cm x 2cm. I was put on complete bedrest and prescribed cyklokapron and valium by Wazza plus extra progesterone pessaries. After repeated scans.. Bedrest continued and only at 13 weeks I got off bedrest after the sch had resolved itself. That was only 4 days ago. In the over 40s thread.. There are quite a few others that are still on bedrest with similar experiences. All Bubs hanging in there.. But all have been on bedrest.

Hope this eases your mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you that's reassuring. It's so scary isn't it !!

Quote Originally Posted by kylie764 View Post
    I woke one night at 10 weeks to a huge gush of blood.. Totalling about 200ml... Ended all over bed.. Carpet bathroom. Looked like someone had been murdered in there. I was certain I had miscarried. Scan next day showed bub was fine but I did have a sub chorionic haemorrhage ... 6cm x 3cm x 2cm. I was put on complete bedrest and prescribed cyklokapron and valium by Wazza plus extra progesterone pessaries. After repeated scans.. Bedrest continued and only at 13 weeks I got off bedrest after the sch had resolved itself. That was only 4 days ago. In the over 40s thread.. There are quite a few others that are still on bedrest with similar experiences. All Bubs hanging in there.. But all have been on bedrest.

Hope this eases your mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a similar experience at 6 weeks. Big gush. So scary. My scan the next day showed bub was good but I did have a large internal hematoma. I also spotted red and brown blood after this till about 12 weeks (and also stayed on progesterone pessaries). My pregnancy continued on drama free and my DD was born at 41 weeks. Try to rest up and look after yourself. It's reassuring that your bub looked good at the scan xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to L.j For This Useful Post:

Someday mama  (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 11weeks and bleeding

I had a miscarriage the first time

But with my baby who just turned one I had a huge bleed at 11w they couldn't find a reason or anything during the scan. More bleeding at 12w and 13w and the rest of pregnancy no bleeding. She's healthy

Both my Sis inlaws had bleeding in their third only pregnancy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Reneeharry For This Useful Post:

Someday mama  (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bled at 6 weeks it was very scary but so far everything good (fingers crossed) 11 weeks now next week I will have my second OB visit. Rest and take care! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started bleeding at 5 weeks and I thought I was miscarrying spoke to the nurse at Fertility North and they did a blood test and told I was still pregnant I was so scared I busted into tear. I was told to got home and do nothing sit with my legs up. I have to go for my next blood test on Monday and going to speak to the nurse to as it been a week now and i'm still have pv bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 6 week and bleeding

Hi Guys

I'm now 6 week still BFP still having small amount of bleeding but it varries from day to day. Spoke to nurse reassured me that it's okay. Gave me pregnancy information and have my first ultrasound on Monday 20/3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi skyie

It's so scary isn't it !!

How's your spotting today??
    I had old spotting for a good 2 weeks before it stopped

It's reassuring that your nurse said it's ok.
    Just do very little especially when you're spotting. Don't lift anything. It will get better

Let us know how you go xx

Quote Originally Posted by Skyie View Post
    Hi Guys

I'm now 6 week still BFP still having small amount of bleeding but it varries from day to day. Spoke to nurse reassured me that it's okay. Gave me pregnancy information and have my first ultrasound on Monday 20/3.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 6 week and bleeding

Hi Ladies

Hope your all doing good well not sure if this is the right place to put this but found out yesterday I miscarried. So for you all I will keep my fingers crossed that all go well for you.