+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @seasalt I'm so sorry to hear that. What is NKS. If it makes you feel better my partner has azoospermia so we can only do IVF and our first round only returned 7 eggs which 5 fertizlises which 3 took, one is our 10 month old and 1 is our back up. The other one they said wasn't good enough to freeze even though is made it to day 5! Then I am not made to carry babies and I am not allowed to get my heart rate up. I am on 80ml clexane the whole pregnancy bed rest if I have the same issues again and 90% chance of another prem. So if we can get through all of this I am sure you will get your baby! Are you doing acupuncture? I am trying it for the FET

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by augieandaddie View Post
    Hey @Silkentofu how did you end up on Friday? @seasalt @KarmaJane looks like my faint positive HPT and low HcG BT is a BFN. Took another HPT and I can't see a line at all. Still have to go in for the BT tomorrow, I guess it's important to see my levels are back at zero? I wonder if I have to skip a month before trying to egg bank... I have one good PGS frozen embryo but I'm keen to have a couple back ups and trying amother fresh transfer again, as I'm not 100% convinced about the PGS screening - I've since read that Aneuploidy embryos can correct themselves but that's for another thread. My appointment with the FS isn't until May... if AF starts, I want to try again ASAP. I'm ready, I've had my day in the dumps... now I'm ready to move forward.
    Sounds like we're in the same boat but you seem to be dealing with it better than me

to both of us for next time. I'm also keen to get going with another FET but couldn't get an appointment with my FS until the end of May. I'd really like to speak with her to see if there's anything else that can be done to improve chances before just jumping in blindly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ttc1981 - always nice to hear success stories

NKC = natural killer cells. Had never heard of them either until I joined this forum!

I haven't tried acupuncture yet. But am willing to try anything that might increase our chances. i will be looking into it for next time. I know Monash works closely with the Bump - although they don't promote it and I only found out through ladies here

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF has shown herself! Hooray! At least I won't have to do anything to make it happen and I can get on with thinking about the next step.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MindyGrace Good luck for Monday's blood test. It must be nice going into a BT feeling positive!

@seasalt Taking all medication until BT confirms negative is the advice I got as well. I think we all feel down at different times but the step to questioning whether it might happen at all is a big one and for me, it hit hard. I think it's just the realisation that IVF isn't a sure thing. I don't think I realised that before I started. Try not to give up hope at this point. That dream could be just around the corner. Do you have a plan for the next cycle?

@Silkentofu Great news about Friday's test! Fingers crossed for next Friday.

@augieandaddie I totally understand the need to move forward after a negative result. It's such a shame you have to wait so long for an appointment. Our old clinic used to call with the news and that was it. We had to push for an appointment which made me feel heartless and desperate all at the same time. Actually, someone on this thread said they always make sure they have an appointment set up for a few days after the blood test so that BFP or BFN they still have a next step in place. It's something I'm going to be sure to do this cycle.

@KarmaJane So glad AF finally showed! Yay for moving forward!
    Last edited by ToBeThree; 24-04-2017 at 03:09.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ToBeThree For This Useful Post:

seasalt  (24-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @seasalt and @augieandaddie, any chance you can speak to your doctor's EA directly to see if they can fit you in earlier?? After my last failed IUI the clinic told me I wasn't able to see my FS until later in the month which means I would have had to wait a month for the next step. However I spoke to the nurses and they promptly got onto the EA and managed to cram me in immediately so I could start IVF in the next cycle. Worth a shot?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkentofu For This Useful Post:

seasalt  (24-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @seasalt it got my lining right for FET i am going back the day before transfer and the day off because I want to give it every chance... also my partner just lost his job (I still work so all ok) so rather have this one work and not have to do another IVF cycle... though it is what it is so will just see what happens
    I have never heard of natural killer cells!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Received a really nice apology email from my usual doctor Sunday night. Said I did the right thing taking Progynova. So relieved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My BFN was confirmed today. Feeling much better now that I've had time to process it and looking forward to my next cycle.

Wishing all the other ladies who are still in the game all the very best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I am out AGAIN this month it's been cancelled yet again... see you in May. Wish everyone all the best