+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Are you waiting for the blood test to see if your baseline? Most clinics are open Saturday try them first thing in the morning
    Technically, yep. Had Decapeptyl injection on 6 April. Should have had AF before 21 April but didn't come. Ultrasound yesterday showed no lining to speak of so I had a blood test but then haven't been told if I should start Progynova or have another Decapeptyl shot.

I tried the clinic this morning (three times). No answer. Finally, at 9:15, we decided to hope and I started the Progynova anyway. I've emailed them again and will call on Monday morning.

Really upset with myself for not calling earlier yesterday. I waited for them to call. After all these years of IVF and moments like this with another clinic... I still haven't learned. ๐Ÿ˜”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ToBeThree For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (22-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question - do you stop progesterone pessaries if period has started or continue until blood test confirms BFN?

My blood test is on Monday. I can't imagine there's any use continuing with the pessaries or the Clexane at this point.

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to the new ladies on here. Best wishes for everything! My blood test is on Monday but I'm feeling pretty confident for my BFP this time. I'm getting very dark lines before the control line even shows. So fingers crossed for a xmas Bub! I'm still not all that excited though and probably won't be until it's confirmed after our big disappointment last month. @seasalt I was told by my clinic last month to keep taking everything regardless of AF until advised otherwise after the BT, so that's what I would do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
    Quick question - do you stop progesterone pessaries if period has started or continue until blood test confirms BFN?

My blood test is on Monday. I can't imagine there's any use continuing with the pessaries or the Clexane at this point.

Can anyone confirm?
    I would keep going some people bleed yet still pregnant it's only another day... clexane also makes the bleeding heavier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToBeThree View Post
    Technically, yep. Had Decapeptyl injection on 6 April. Should have had AF before 21 April but didn't come. Ultrasound yesterday showed no lining to speak of so I had a blood test but then haven't been told if I should start Progynova or have another Decapeptyl shot.

I tried the clinic this morning (three times). No answer. Finally, at 9:15, we decided to hope and I started the Progynova anyway. I've emailed them again and will call on Monday morning.

Really upset with myself for not calling earlier yesterday. I waited for them to call. After all these years of IVF and moments like this with another clinic... I still haven't learned. ๐Ÿ˜”
    So annoying they didn't call you! I understand you don't want to miss a whole cycle and just go for it it's for lining anyways... your clinic deserves a talk too they know your waiting to know! I have only ever had to call my clinic about embryo updates!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

ToBeThree  (23-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, I thought it was crappy getting my AF on test day last cycle. Its even crappier getting a BFN on the bloods and still not having AF the next day. The only time I've ever missed AF on testing day before was when I was pregnant.
    Has anyone else ever had traces of HCG in their BFN before? How long did it take AF to show her stupid face? I feel like the universe is rubbing in the fact that my baby tried this time and failed ๐Ÿ˜ข

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Silkentofu how did you end up on Friday? @seasalt @KarmaJane looks like my faint positive HPT and low HcG BT is a BFN. Took another HPT and I can't see a line at all. Still have to go in for the BT tomorrow, I guess it's important to see my levels are back at zero? I wonder if I have to skip a month before trying to egg bank... I have one good PGS frozen embryo but I'm keen to have a couple back ups and trying amother fresh transfer again, as I'm not 100% convinced about the PGS screening - I've since read that Aneuploidy embryos can correct themselves but that's for another thread. My appointment with the FS isn't until May... if AF starts, I want to try again ASAP. I'm ready, I've had my day in the dumps... now I'm ready to move forward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the responses @MindyGrace & @ttc1981

I'm 100% sure I'm not pregnant. I watched my 4 to 6dpt faint lines on HPTs disappear between 7 & 9dpt and got my period on 10dpt.

I'll keep going with all the meds as it's only one more day but it does really feel like a waste of time. I asked my nurse for a Friday or Saturday blood test to get it all over and done with but was refused, so Monday it is.

This was my first FET after 2 EPU cycles which, after PGD knocked out most of our embryos (went from 14 to just 3 suitable for transfer over the 2 cycles). I know it's relatively early days for me but I'm pretty deflated. We started down the IVF path purely for genetic screening but have since discovered I have high NKC.

I did have 2 early miscarriages/chemical pregnancies prior to IVF so now, armed with this new diagnosis, I'm really starting to question whether motherhood is something I'll ever experience

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by augieandaddie View Post
    Hey @Silkentofu how did you end up on Friday? @seasalt @KarmaJane looks like my faint positive HPT and low HcG BT is a BFN. Took another HPT and I can't see a line at all. Still have to go in for the BT tomorrow, I guess it's important to see my levels are back at zero? I wonder if I have to skip a month before trying to egg bank... I have one good PGS frozen embryo but I'm keen to have a couple back ups and trying amother fresh transfer again, as I'm not 100% convinced about the PGS screening - I've since read that Aneuploidy embryos can correct themselves but that's for another thread. My appointment with the FS isn't until May... if AF starts, I want to try again ASAP. I'm ready, I've had my day in the dumps... now I'm ready to move forward.
    I'm so sorry about your loss but glad to hear you're feeling better and ready for next steps @augieandaddie! Always good to have a plan. Are you definitely going with the egg banking route?

I got a positive on Friday, have a repeat test on Friday. I think when I got the call my reaction was one of pure fear. Now I'm just nervous and eager for the next test which is so far away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by augieandaddie View Post
    This is why I'm glad I don't POAS. I could have gotten a positive too as the nurse said there were traces of hormone in my system so it looks like a failed implantation. A BFP on a HPT would have made the BFN beta all the more painful for me. As it is I'm still waiting for my AF and it's stressing me out something shocking as we have already agreed to take the next cycle off but its going to be harder if my next cycle is delayed to begin with.
    I'm also having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that there will be no baby in 2017. It's funny how, once you have a successful pregnancy, you think the next one will come easily...