Reviews
    Oh @KarmaJane, so sorry to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @KarmaJane

Be kind to yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    @augieandaddie Have fingers crossed for you... Hoping for doubling numbers!

@KarmaJane So sorry to hear the news.

As for me... AF never came. Ultrasound this morning showed there's no real lining to speak of so no wonder. Waiting for results of blood test (hoping for low levels of Oestrogen and FSH) to find out if I can begin medication for an 11 May transfer. Really don't want to have to wait another month. 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys I know I'm joining late but wasn't sure if i would be transferring this month but looks like I will be. We have a 10 month old IVF baby born 6 weeks early so this next try is our back up embryo from our first attempt at IVF... so we have a transfer next Thursday if all goes well with thawing. My lining wasn't thick enough at the first scan but 3 days later they were happy. I did acupuncture to help (not sure if if does but hey wanted to give it a good go)... our FET will be with a day 5 which was what our first bub was. I'm really apprehensive about it all as we fell first attempt with our baby so I just don't feel we could be that lucky to get pregnant from one round of IVF with only 2 embryos.
    Pregnancy wise we aren't lucky I carry terribly (blood clotting disorder) so I was lucky to get our bub from 28 weeks to 34 weeks... anyways just a little about me and fingers crossed for all still going this month x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and good luck @ttc1981 . Let's hope you get a second healthy baby from that one round of IVF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah. Going crazy! Clinic didn't call with my results from the blood test today and by the time I called them, I could only leave a message. So, I haven't started my medication and tomorrow is Saturday!

I can't find opening hours anywhere but I did once get an email from them on a Saturday morning so I'm hoping I can reach someone in the morning.

I don't suppose starting Progynova one day late will make a difference but three days??

All advice welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What? Can't believe they didn't call you @ToBeThree, so stressful! No advice for you but hope you can get a hold of them. Most are open ok Saturday mornings I think?

I need to get in touch with my clinic too... Realised I'm out of progesterone pessaries.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkentofu For This Useful Post:

ToBeThree  (22-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Are you waiting for the blood test to see if your baseline? Most clinics are open Saturday try them first thing in the morning

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

ToBeThree  (22-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just notice this thread is a thing and we're almost 1000 messages in >.< Whoops.

Hello! I'm Jess, 24yo. Currently trying IVF for the first time for bub #2 - I have a 21mo son, we've been trying to promote him to "big brother" since he was 6 months.
    On day 3 of my cycle, so just taking nightly injections for now. I've got my timeline for when to take more needles and when to have appointments, but right now I'm fresh off the block and for the most part have no idea whats going on.