ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by augieandaddie View Post
    Sorry @Silkentofu, maybe @seasalt is the 24th! It's really not that hard to confuse the two but here I did! Aren't you good... I should have taken that $26 dollars spent on the test and had a pedicure or something... but figured I've saved as much by not having my coffees ☕️... keep me posted about Friday.
    Yep, 24th is me. I'm tempted to request an earlier date though - I'll be 12dpt by then so surely I can test this Friday or Saturday? At this point I just want confirmation of a BFN as my lines have not progressed past the faintness of 4dpt
    @augieandaddie on the other hand, your line looks great! Congratulations
    @Silkentofu good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone tried Royal Jelly? I was just speaking to my acupuncturist about my estrogen being low last cycle and he suggested Taking Royal Jelly.. just wondered if anyone had any feedback - positive or otherwise? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 7liha View Post
    Hi @ToBeThree my bloods are Saturday... on my sons birthday which im not happy about and I will be 11dp 6dt. So long!
    Oh wow. The TWW takes so much strength! Hang in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out - faint lines have now disappeared

Are FETs usually done back to back? Is it a matter of just waiting for my period and starting again? I have 2 more frosties left and would like to get going ASAP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @seasalt it depends on your clinic. Some do, some don't.

AFM it's blood test day. No period yet, which I got on testing day last time. So fingers crossed. I did almost puke when brushing my teeth this morning too. Hopefully my results come through fast...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sad news, got my test results back and have to retest on Monday. HGC pretty low... my heart feels so heavy... and I'm at work, my favourite girl (Addie) is at the vet and they have to put her under general anaesthetic for explorative surgery and I just want all to be right in the world. My inlaws just walked Augie (my favourite boy) to come and see me. That wagging tail came just at the right time, had to take the call when they were here... wish I could go home and crawl under the covers. What a fool I was to think this would be easy-that we deserved some kind of break. Anyways... another three days... what's three more days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by augieandaddie View Post
    Sad news, got my test results back and have to retest on Monday. HGC pretty low... my heart feels so heavy... and I'm at work, my favourite girl (Addie) is at the vet and they have to put her under general anaesthetic for explorative surgery and I just want all to be right in the world. My inlaws just walked Augie (my favourite boy) to come and see me. That wagging tail came just at the right time, had to take the call when they were here... wish I could go home and crawl under the covers. What a fool I was to think this would be easy-that we deserved some kind of break. Anyways... another three days... what's three more days.
    Don't count yourself out yet. When I tested with DD my HCG was low (not sure how low but they said low) and she came out fine. I think all that matters is that it doubles like it should. You might have implanted late. I'll cross my fingers for you 💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @KarmaJane of course I've Dr Googled and I'm right on the cusp... come on doubling numbers! I've got my fingers crossed too . This is just what I needed to hear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call. BFN. 😢 The nurse said it looks like it tried to implant and failed because there was a small amount of hormone. I wish I didn't have to do this. It's so unfair. My sister has 5 kids and had to have her tubes tied to stop. I'm sick of feeling useless because I have so much trouble...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @KarmaJane so sorry to hear. Try not to be too hard on yourself - easier said than done I know. Thoughts are with you xxo