+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 7liha View Post
    Hi ladies, i might be coming in here a bit late but im in my tww Nd currently 7dp 6dt... all bfns so far and wanting to hear if anyone got any bfps so late into there 2ww... trying to hold onto hope 🙈
    Hi @7liha
    I'm sorry I'm going to be no help... Some people POAS the whole way through and others don't at all. We all have our own reasons. Six transfers and I've only POAS once... A BFN at 10dp5dt.

I understand how you feel. We take so many different hormones and read all kinds of different advice to reassure ourselves.

I think the blood test is the only concrete answer. When is yours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok I'm freaking out...

Just had my scan... I'm growing eggs still. Collection was march. And my lining is thin and it's day 13.

What is gonna happen? No transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @ToBeThree my bloods are Saturday... on my sons birthday which im not happy about and I will be 11dp 6dt. So long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay. I caved. I took my last Pregnyl shot last Wed (only had two- the day of transfer and two days after) so hopefully that's cleared. How positive are these first responders tests? BT is Friday but I read with a 5dt you could test early. I'm currently 9dp5dt IMG_1492566377.067071.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Any advice on how to cope with anxiety during the 2WW? I've had 3 cancelled cycles this year, and finally had my first FET transfer on 9 April (so currently 10dp5dt) and am finding the 2WW a killer. I know I’m going to be beyond devastated if it’s a BFN, however after several miscarriages (pre-IVF), I’m also really anxious if it’s a BFP that I will lose another baby. Any words of advice?

Good luck to all of you - I hope it's good news for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March/April 2017

@Hopeful2017 I tried acupuncture 1/2 hour before and after on the day of embryo transfer and once again today, being two days before the official blood test and that really helped keep me calm and relaxed for an hour anyways! Also cutting out caffeine completely (as my acupuncturist said it is terrible when trying to conceive and a leading cause of miscarriages - might need fact checking but better to eliminate risks) has helped I think with caffeine induced anxiety issues. Since trying acupuncture, when I feel anxious I search on YouTube Chinese acupuncture meditation music and that seems to put me in a good headspace when listening to it. Wish you all the best!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to augieandaddie For This Useful Post:

hopeful 2017  (26-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @augieandaddie congratulations! Surely 7 days is enough to get pregnyl out of your system!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Silkentofu you asked about symptoms... my nipples are extremely sore, crazy sensitive after the Pregnyl so I keep on checking that they still are- yup still sore! Then I'm getting this pulled muscle feeling in my uterus... if I get up to quickly or roll over in bed. It's terribly painful and almost takes your breathe away. Maybe round ligament according to google. That's it really... and you? The 24th seems so far away doesn't it! How many tests have you taken? I think I'll just do the one.. that was enough to stop my brain from over thinking... for now. And the Accupuncture really helped, try it a couple days before your test, you'll definitely relax for at least an hour... I know how much I needed that. x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to augieandaddie For This Useful Post:

Silkentofu  (19-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow those symptoms don't sound fun @augieandaddie! I've been completely symptom free so far. No tests yet and don't think I will. BT is on Friday so not too long to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Silkentofu, maybe @seasalt is the 24th! It's really not that hard to confuse the two but here I did! Aren't you good... I should have taken that $26 dollars spent on the test and had a pedicure or something... but figured I've saved as much by not having my coffees ☕️... keep me posted about Friday.