+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Forgot to come on and post yesterday. I had my transfer Monday morning too so officially PUPO. Looks like there are a few of us on the same day so fingers crossed it turns out to be lucky for all of us.

Feeling slightly more positive than I was a week or so ago. The first embie thawed made it this time again so I have 3 left. The lab tech said it thawed at 95% so you can't ask for much better from a frozen embie. 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Hi @Flower78 never had more then 3 had 2 and 1 and 0
    That's a great result this time then! Will you be doing a FET next cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 yeah a transfer of the fluid has gone from my uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well BFN for me. Hcg of 9 so it seems it tried to implant this time at least 😕 onto our 3rd...

@munchkin14 I hope the break does you good and your 4th transfer is the lucky one. I thought about taking a break but we have 10 more Frosties and I'm 35 so I feel like we should just keep going.

@Maybeme I hope the change in protocol makes your 4th transfer the lucky one for you too 😊

@augieandaddie Good luck with discussing the ultrasound issue with your clinic. I hope the listen and consider your concerns.

@cag14 I hope one of those 3 embryos is your take home baby xx When will you transfer?

@skr30 welcome! I'd be concerned transferring with lining that thin...can they not up your doses and wait a bit longer to see if it thickens?

@KarmaJane Congrats on being PUPO!! Good luck for the painful 2ww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeSandy View Post
    Well BFN for me. Hcg of 9 so it seems it tried to implant this time at least onto our 3rd...

@munchkin14 I hope the break does you good and your 4th transfer is the lucky one. I thought about taking a break but we have 10 more Frosties and I'm 35 so I feel like we should just keep going.

@Maybeme I hope the change in protocol makes your 4th transfer the lucky one for you too

@augieandaddie Good luck with discussing the ultrasound issue with your clinic. I hope the listen and consider your concerns.

@cag14 I hope one of those 3 embryos is your take home baby xx When will you transfer?

@skr30 welcome! I'd be concerned transferring with lining that thin...can they not up your doses and wait a bit longer to see if it thickens?

@KarmaJane Congrats on being PUPO!! Good luck for the painful 2ww.
    So sorry to hear Hun. Mine was 25 and second blood test it was already at negative. I've had 2 chemical pregnancies in a row. Lucky you have quite a few friaries that's for sure have you got any children at all?

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maybeme do you know you have a weakened cervix??
    @cag14 are you happy with 3?? That's 3 little potential lives when will you do a transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all the PUPO ladies

As of this morning, I've joined the club

Is anyone modifying their diet in the 2WW?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin14 View Post
    @Maybeme do you know you have a weakened cervix??
    @cag14 are you happy with 3?? That's 3 little potential lives when will you do a transfer?
    @munchkin14
    My FS mentioned it after my surgery last week that due to my old C section scar which as a pocket in it may be causing some weakness? I have had two children but the last one 14 years ago so I am unsure. She was talking about if the two embryos took then I may need a stitch etc to help keep the cervix closed during the pregnancy. I was still drowsy so was trying to take all the info in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybeme View Post
    @munchkin14
    My FS mentioned it after my surgery last week that due to my old C section scar which as a pocket in it may be causing some weakness? I have had two children but the last one 14 years ago so I am unsure. She was talking about if the two embryos took then I may need a stitch etc to help keep the cervix closed during the pregnancy. I was still drowsy so was trying to take all the info in.
    It's good she is across it and that you'll be aware of it, my twins (double embryo transfer) were delivered just shy of 30wks due to an incompetent cervix. I was on bed rest for 5wks as IC was picked up at my 24wk scan. I was on "cervical surveillance" so fortnightly scans but unfortunately too late for a stitch. I now have a permanent stitch placed but no pregnancy as yet to test it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    @seasalt - congrats on being PUPO I hope you get a BFP at the end of this!! I didn't change my diet dramatically during 2WW (on either cycle). The only thing I did different was cut out any alcohol and didn't do any hard runs...it worked #1 but not #2 - not sure how helpful that is!

I think as long as you eat healthy and don't drink its pretty much business as usual! Keep us posted

AFM- I went to see my RE today to discuss the next cycle, she suggested that any cycles in between we start ovulation tracking. Obviously the % of this happening naturally are miniscule, but it seems silly to ignore any given opportunity...plus it gives me something else to think about until ICSI #3

I also mentioned about the likelihood of moving onto donor eggs, since we don't have infinite finances. She suggested we commit this year to IVF, and if there is no success then we can discuss DE then.

Praying we have a take home baby before that day comes, but I feel happier having had the conversation as it gives me something to look forward to. URGH.

Come on eggs!!
    Last edited by Aqua85; 12-04-2017 at 15:13.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

Anydreamwilldo  (12-04-2017)