ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm sorry to hear @ItsMeSandy . So many bfn's.. it's just not fair. I hate this process. Big hugs x

That would be so hard @SoReady. I couldn't even imagine loosing a child. I think that's great they are trying something new and yes let's hope May is a lucky month x

You sound very positive @Aqua85! Go you! And yes please update when you know x
    @Silkentofu that's what I thought.. how terribly wrong was I! Collection sounds great.. good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    The further in to this IVF journey (sorry I hate that word but I guess that's what this is) the more clueless I feel. Really didn't think I would be on the pill again for 3 weeks from AF! I just feel like the last 5 weeks have been a complete waste of time! I feel so bleh think it's my body getting back to normal after stopping injections earlier in the week. I was so excited to go through the process the first time because it was going to get us the baby at the end, now I feel like I'm just going to do all this and end up in the exact same spot I am now (though a little more emotionally drained) sorry to vent.
    Sorry to hear some more bfn's and good luck to those who have just had EPU. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. So I just got my period and now there is another issue we won't get our results back until about the 18th due to Easter so I don't know if the transfer is going to happen. Hopefully the results come in and we can do it.
    Also need to see if the fluid has gone from my uterus or not. I'm al title stressed right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls ...

I'm so sorry to hear about so many bfn's ... sending hugs and baby dust for next time.

I did EPU yesterday and got 14 eggs - which translated to 7 embryos today. Fingers crossed for a Monday transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cag14 - I hope the results come back in time for you to do your transfer, all the waiting involved in this process drives you crazy hey?

So...I think I'm literally losing the plot. When I got my bfn the other day at 5dp5dt, I thought I saw a very very VERY faint second line but decided it was an evaporation line because it was so faint. I hid it in my bathroom drawer (dh doesn't want me testing and rightly so because look what it does to me ). Of course, I looked at it again yesterday morning to see if I'd imagined it and it was darker and more like a proper line. Still very faint and certainly not enough for me to get too excited but obvious enough that I can see it at arms length and now I'm wondering....and wondering...and obsessing. I told myself I wouldn't test again until blood test day.

I've tried to get it to show up in a photo and it really doesn't :/ Ugh. I should never have tested damn it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarahdaisy82, hi cycle buddy! I also have 7 fertilised and hoping for a Monday transfer! Good luck!
    @ItsMeSandy when is test day? Dh needs to hide all your tests!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkentofu View Post
    @sarahdaisy82, hi cycle buddy! I also have 7 fertilised and hoping for a Monday transfer! Good luck!
    @ItsMeSandy when is test day? Dh needs to hide all your tests!
    lol I know right! Blood test is Tuesday. I'll be good, only have to get through today because tomorrow my daughter and I go on a 3 day mini cruise with P & O to celebrate her 13th birthday Literally get my bloods done when I get off the ship!

Good luck, hope the transfer goes smoothly Monday

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsMeSandy For This Useful Post:

Silkentofu  (07-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ItsMeSandy make sure no tests sneak onto the cruise ok? Have a blast 😁

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkentofu For This Useful Post:

ItsMeSandy  (07-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Newby to the forum. Just started 2nd round of ivf

Thanks
    Reviews
    So since my bfn on Monday We've decided to do back to back cycles and then give myself 6 months off if this one doesn't work... let's hope 7th times a charm cause of all the holidays in this month I don't start my injections until the 20th of this month.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to feelinghopeful80 For This Useful Post:

pops  (07-04-2017)