+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    And my friend is due in two weeks for her baby I'm happy but so sad about it also

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    Hi everyone

I haven't been on in a while. Took a bit of a much needed break. I'll have to catch up but I hope there are lots of bfp stories here!!

Thought I'd give an update of the biopsy results to help anyone else.

Endometrial receptivity test - found out they were putting the embryos in too early. It's recommended that the transfer happens a day later as the progesterone in my lining wasn't sufficient.

Endometrial function test - they found some white blood cells which could indicate infection. Been given 2 weeks worth of antibiotics to clear up any potential infection.

Will likely do another transfer in may
    Good luck Hun! I am on a break too this month after my third back to back bfn. I met with FS this week and she did a trial transfer to check my cs but couldn't see any issue. She has reviewed everything and we are going to do a mini stim FET cycle in May. I will be on low dose stims and given a trigger but just not do an epu and use one of my frozen embryos to transfer. I'll also be on pregnyl and a new progesterone tablet. Fingers crossed we both have some luck in May 🤞

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

pops  (05-04-2017),sabrina1717  (05-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pops @cag14

They were both biopsies. We did a mock cycle on estrogen and progesterone needles then she did a biopsy 5 days after starting progesterone and another a week later. Both tests got sent to the USA as only Harvard university does the ERA. Was really expensive but glad to have some answers finally

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sabrina1717 For This Useful Post:

pops  (05-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Good luck Hun! I am on a break too this month after my third back to back bfn. I met with FS this week and she did a trial transfer to check my cs but couldn't see any issue. She has reviewed everything and we are going to do a mini stim FET cycle in May. I will be on low dose stims and given a trigger but just not do an epu and use one of my frozen embryos to transfer. I'll also be on pregnyl and a new progesterone tablet. Fingers crossed we both have some luck in May 🤞
    The break is so nice! And having a plan of action is great!! Let may be our month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    @pops @cag14

They were both biopsies. We did a mock cycle on estrogen and progesterone needles then she did a biopsy 5 days after starting progesterone and another a week later. Both tests got sent to the USA as only Harvard university does the ERA. Was really expensive but glad to have some answers finally
    Thank you! Do you mind if I ask which clinic you are with? How many transfers have you had and were the embryos pgs tested? Sorry if too many questions ! I'm chasing answers at the moment after my 5th failed cycle x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pops For This Useful Post:

ToBeThree  (07-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady do you mind if I ask who you are with? Thank you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    I need to vent..

My friend rang me today and said she spoke to a medium about me trying to have a child and the medium said there is something blocking me like the stress is blocking it.
    What am I supposed to think about that.
    I don't tend to believe in that stuff so I don't know what to think it has made me freak out
    I saw someone last year and they said I was going to have 1 more child. It is the only thing that has pushed me through. Maybe make an appointment with the medium yourself and see what else she says. I don't know if I believe in it either but it's nice to have hope.

Pregnant friends is hard. I am always so jealous and social media is even harder. Hopefully it will be our turn soon x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the 200 units of gonal has done the trick! Had my scan this morning and FS was happy with my lining but not my biggest follicle. Said we'd likely trigger Friday. However the nurse called this afternoon and said to trigger tonight! Must have been a big sucker hiding I guess.
    So trigger is done and my transfer is Monday. Finally! Blood test on the 21st. Hoping this is the one but, even if it isn't, looking forward to some time off from jabbing. The girls at the clinic have gotten way too used to me and DD over the past 3 months 😂

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

pops  (06-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pops & @SoReady I'm sorry to say I'm joining you on another failed FET I never thought I'd go through half my embryos and get no babies. We have 3 left... as each fail happens it gets easier to deal with my more disappointing if that makes sense.

Im not sure if I'll roll straight in to another FET or take a 3 month break from it all and then try an FET again or I'm going to ask about a full a cycle again as maybe I'm one of those people who only gets pregnant with fresh cycles?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    Thank you! Do you mind if I ask which clinic you are with? How many transfers have you had and were the embryos pgs tested? Sorry if too many questions ! I'm chasing answers at the moment after my 5th failed cycle x
    No worries for all the questions. Hopefully they help someone!

I'm in Toronto Canada so the clinic is here. We did 2 frozen transfers which both failed. They were not pgs tested.

What are your next steps??