ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    @mags83 welcome. So you are trying for bub2 is this your first cycle since bub 1
    Thank you. This is for baby number two. And my third attempt. First baby I fell pregnant on my third round after first one been a miscarry, second one didn't catch at all and third I had my little girl.

Now for baby number two, first transfer didn't catch, second was an early miscarry as bloods were low and then dropped and third my bloods are due on Friday. Peed on a stick however that says positive so praying this will be third time lucky yet again

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 wow that sounds so good. I was lucky with bub 1 third time lucky. This time I'm on transfer no 4 this month hopefully. So a little worried really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cheerycub wow that's a great result! Keep us posted on how they grow
    @MindyGrace oh my, how are the floods looking? It would... Keep you occupied with something other than TTC? Trying to be positive!
    @Anydreamwilldo so happy you're feeling more positive! Yes I think the nurse said i will be aiming for 5dtf unless there are reasons to do it earlier. She didnt go into details so I'm not sure what those reasons might be

I'm so busy at work it's really bad timing. I would love to take a few more days to recover but if i do I'd be so behind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, well it looks like a lot has happened since I was last in this thread! I'm hoping to start next cycle on Friday or Saturday. This will be our second fresh attempt after a cancelled first cycle, disappointing second cycle and unsuccessful FET. Hoping for some better luck this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Silkentofu the floods are devastating for those directly affected but Rocky floods are always very slow. The peak won't hit until Thursday. The airport is cut but the new overpass is keeping things open. Unfortunately it means that I will need to find a way to get to Brisbane for the transfer next Tuesday. I'm going by myself as hubby just got a new job and starts that day! Assuming I can get the day off work of course! I don't like driving for so long by myself in such a short space of time so it looks like I'm catching the train

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update:

Out of the 7 eggs, 6 were mature and two fertilised . Scientist made a note to say my eggs were grainy and light brown .

Day 2 update: The scientist like to see the embryos 2-4 cells and mine are 4 cells.
    They grade them from 1 - 5. 1 = poorest quality and 5 = best quality (don't see many)
    Mine are both graded 2.

I'm not holding much hope in these two but we'll see how we go .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I haven't been on in a while. Took a bit of a much needed break. I'll have to catch up but I hope there are lots of bfp stories here!!

Thought I'd give an update of the biopsy results to help anyone else.

Endometrial receptivity test - found out they were putting the embryos in too early. It's recommended that the transfer happens a day later as the progesterone in my lining wasn't sufficient.

Endometrial function test - they found some white blood cells which could indicate infection. Been given 2 weeks worth of antibiotics to clear up any potential infection.

Will likely do another transfer in may

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sabrina1717 For This Useful Post:

Applemummy  (05-04-2017),ToBeThree  (07-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @sabrina1717 welcome back thanks for the update. How did they do these tests? Through a biopsy? Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sabrina1717 agree with @pops how are those test done

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need to vent..

My friend rang me today and said she spoke to a medium about me trying to have a child and the medium said there is something blocking me like the stress is blocking it.
    What am I supposed to think about that.
    I don't tend to believe in that stuff so I don't know what to think it has made me freak out