+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PS @cag14 how good is running in the rain 🙂

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Silkentofu best of luck with everything. I haven't heard of that trial but would be interesting to know results.
    I had my first follicle scan this morning. sounds like we could be similar timing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    First follicle scan this morning. They didn't tell me total numbers but had 1 that was 11 about 7 that were 10, a number around 9/8 then 3 smaller about 6.. I think somewhere around 15/20 in total.. wait to hear FS advice this afternoon but have tentative Monday and Wednesday scans next week, all going well trigger will be that weekend.. trying to stay calm and positive 🙃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anydreamwilldo View Post
    First follicle scan this morning. They didn't tell me total numbers but had 1 that was 11 about 7 that were 10, a number around 9/8 then 3 smaller about 6.. I think somewhere around 15/20 in total.. wait to hear FS advice this afternoon but have tentative Monday and Wednesday scans next week, all going well trigger will be that weekend.. trying to stay calm and positive 🙃
    Yes it does seem like we have a similar cycle

That's a great follicle count! Good work!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkentofu For This Useful Post:

Anydreamwilldo  (31-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, officially PUPO! Had my transfer on Wednesday (both embryos were hatching) and am now back home. BT next Friday! I hate the waiting game!

The doctor was trying to work out why I'm still there (if this dosnt work will be 7 failed embryos) so they got me to chat to the doctor who does the PGS testing while I was laying on the bed. I get why they did it because I was in town and it's easier to talk about it in person but it was also deflating after having a transfer and then talking about if it was going to fail. Lots of mixed emotions. Luckily I was staying with a friend and got to have a bit of a laugh after.
    @Anydreamwilldo that sounds promising I have quit bloody everything.. coffee, sugar, alcohol ( well tried to quit alcohol- a glass here or there is just so relaxing)

Sounds like a great plan @SoReady ! I'm already putting in a plan if this dosnt work, I think it's the only way to move forward! X

Hi @Silkentofu great to have you on board! Don't you love the words 'unexplained fertility' ! Good luck with your egg collection.
    @cag14 I have 2 frozen embryos graded B and have heard ladies who have gone on to have successful pregnancies with them. So hard with your husband not here.. especially emotionally. Keep strong

So true @Aqua85 and well said. This waiting game is a *****!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pops For This Useful Post:

Aqua85  (31-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I've just come across this forum - I'm on day 7 of my first stim cycle after doing 2 unsuccessful IUI's - although I've done stims twice before to freeze eggs. I'm using donor sperm to become a single mum!

I'm 34, AMH 7, FSH normal range. I'm currently taking gonal-f and orgalutran, as well as DHEA and melatonin (so I feel much much better than last time I did this!!). I can definitely feel some expanding going on this morning, so hopefully my first scan on Monday shows lots of follicles!! Would love to share experiences and hear how everyone else is going!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pops everything crossed for positive BTs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @sarahdaisy82 - so awesome you're pursuing the single mum route, I hope this cycle is your BFP!!

AFM- I started injections today...menapur 225. We are looking to transfer 2 embryos again, assuming I get enough to fertilise. My eggs are never of good enough quality to freeze so hoping at least one of them sticks this time!
    Feeling very nervous at the prospect of a BFN but I realise a lot of it is outside my control. My husband and I have agreed to budget for 5 cycles all up...then we want to step away from it all. I'm hoping that day never comes!

PMA PMA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies big day tomorrow waiting to see how many embryos made and and are getting PGD tested.

We have given ourselves till December to fall. If that means another 3 egg collections we will do that. I just want the end result.

I was hoping to have bub due 2017 but now it won't be

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's very soon @Anydreamwilldo and great follical numbers well done! I had my scan this morning and had to go to a different hospital as my clinics road was flooded. I have no idea of the numbers and I couldn't ask as the tech was in such a hurry (they were just fitting in all the ladies from my clinic) Tonight I had the Puregeon shot as well as the Orgalutran and after 2 bt this week officially​ feel like a pin cushion!

Welcome @sarahdaisy82 🤗

That's fab news @pops good luck for your TWW and BT

Wishing you all the best @cag14 hope you get a great result with your embryos☺️