ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    UPDATE- 12 growing at day 3 5 really good graded 7 not so much.

Please help ladies will below A grade embryos still grow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Anydreamwilldo I had my first follical scan on Tues this week and another tomorrow. I saw on the screen I had 8 but my clinic didn't speak to me about the scan other than to text and say to keep taking the Orgalutran. It was good to see something up on the screen so I know I'm not just imagining this bloating that's going on! 😂 I used to drink three coffees a day but I am down to two. Good question about excercise after ET I'm I terested to find out too 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheerycub For This Useful Post:

Anydreamwilldo  (30-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Anydreamwilldo- I just had to run in the rain today and I'm so sore from that. That's four days after egg collection. I find a good week before light exercise then two weeks back into more moderate exercise. But that's my body. Just take it at your pace. You will know when enough is enough.

I wish you all the best at your follicle scan. I'm not sure of your background but all I can say is take each scan as it comes your body might surprise you in the end.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

Anydreamwilldo  (30-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aqua85 - I only have a 3 month window every year when my husband is home. January didn't work at all. And now no transfer so march is out late April maybe then he is gone again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    @Aqua85 - I only have a 3 month window every year when my husband is home. January didn't work at all. And now no transfer so march is out late April maybe then he is gone again
    That's so hard.,Can they freeze his sperm so you can keep trying while he is away?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    UPDATE- 12 growing at day 3 5 really good graded 7 not so much.

Please help ladies will below A grade embryos still grow?
    Not sure about that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @cag14 I am completely new to this, first time. 33 unexplained infertility DH has had vasectomy and reversal but given the all clear.. For some reason we just aren't making a baby. Trying to remain positive without getting my hopes up, easier said than done

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cag14 can I ask which clinic are you with.. My one did not tell me abouy any grading...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cheerycub I am pretty anxious about that tomorrow, on my schedule they have expected egg collection on 3/4 from memory so mentally have been working towards that. Have they told you how much longer, or this next scan will let you know? Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Just finished reading this thread from beginning to end and hoping to join in. It's very encouraging to read your stories... It's such a lonely journey

DH and I have been TTC for almost 3 years. We are both now 30 and officially unexplained. My cycles come like clockwork so it's been very frustrating I've 2 failed IUI's and this is my first IVF cycle... Now moving to day 8 of injections and will be having my first scan in the morning so fingers crossed things are growing as they should. How frequently are you ladies being monitored in terms of ultrasounds? The FS said my AMH was highish (51) so i thought they would want to monitor more closely but i guess they know best. And I'm not that keen on the scans anyway

Our clinic is doing a randomised trial on fresh Vs elective frozen embryo transfer so no idea if i will be doing a transfer this month until trigger day! It's a little nerve wrecking but.. for science!!

Anyone else participating in this trial? Some comparative studies have suggested a freeze all approach might be up to 25% more successful... Which would be the opposite of what I'd expect

Anyway good luck for all who's still in the running this month! Hope to read more positive stories soon