+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady that's good you've had a long chat & worked out a plan. Hopefully a "clean out" & a month off to "relax" (if that's possible with Ivf) is all it'll take for you to get your much desired & deserved baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @NeilJenny- I have felt like I have lost myself and my happiness all in one with this journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Yes we could, because I've had failed IVF myself it's allowed in WA.?I keep thinking of it but going over the reasons why we chose not to. We still aren't sure if it was my eggs or my uterus that made the PGD normals not stick. I was having lining issues too and tried the full immune protocol. Also I had lots of pregnancy complications leading to DS being Prem that would be higher risk with donor eggs so we didn't want to risk it. It's hard though when I want to be pregnant and she doesn't.
    Oh that must be hard for both of you.

We have five remaining frozen embryos. I will try with all of them. Hopefully, one (or two) will stick. If not, my DP will begin IVF next year.

I hope you're ok.
    The journey isn't over. It's just changing.
    Last edited by ToBeThree; 30-03-2017 at 01:20.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ToBeThree For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (30-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First follicle scan tomorrow. I'm sooo nervous! I thought I was doing ok, but every second thought today is about tomorrow!
    On a side note - how many coffees do you drink each day? I am down to 1 but wonder if I should try and quit all together.
    Also exercise after transfer? How many days did it take you to feel back to doing normal things like that? Any feedback would be great! Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry to hear about all of what everyone is going through. its scary but comforting at the same time.
    @cag14 much better today thank you
    we wont find out the results of the PGD or how many mature until we are close to transfer which is not for another two months unfortunately

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToBeThree View Post
    Oh that must be hard for both of you.

We have five remaining frozen embryos. I will try with all of them. Hopefully, one (or two) will stick. If not, my DP will begin IVF next year.

I hope you're ok.
    The journey isn't over. It's just changing.
    I hope you get success soon. It's hard changing my mindset but I am getting there. I'm lucky that despite all her feelings about it, she is going ahead and is being really good about it. I'm hoping if she does get pregnant she will be happy...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

ToBeThree  (01-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I have been catching up on all your posts and my heart hurts for those of you who have had bad news recently. I realise there is very little that a post on here can do to help, but please know you are all supported here whenever needed.

Don't feel guilty either about feeling sorry for yourself. I think its something we all have to go through before we make our next decision on where to go.

The hardest part for me in this whole IVF journey is the waiting around... waiting for AF, waiting for EC and then transfer AND then TWW!! Then once its a BFN, more waiting till we can do the next round. For something that's meant to be so inherently natural for us, it seems so forced and stressful!

We all deserve a massive pat on the back for continually putting ourselves through such c.rap! Just remind yourselves how tough you really are to go through IVF in the first place.

Apologies if I sound super cheesy, I just feel like sometimes we need a shoulder to lean on with the constant stress & pressure we are under.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

Anydreamwilldo  (30-03-2017),Ashe87  (30-03-2017),Cheerycub  (30-03-2017),feelinghopeful80  (30-03-2017),ItsMeSandy  (31-03-2017),loveland  (30-03-2017),Lozz91  (01-04-2017),NeilJenny  (30-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm your r so right @Aqua85..
    @cag14 I have the same feeling that I am loosing myself. I am not me anymore in this journey. And it gets even tougher when I am also struggling with work pressure work issues and stressed about some personal/family dramas.. I wonder would there be light at the end of the tunnel.... sorry ladies feeling so demotivated....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJenny For This Useful Post:

loveland  (30-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Mazmooz wow two months wait.im the same waiting how many eggs made it to PGD testing? What Fertility company are you with

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Aqua85 and all the 14 friends pregnant