ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1045
  1. #671
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked
    114
    Reviews
    0
    I'm so sad to see a few bad news posts. I'm so sorry and feeling for you all xxo

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anydreamwilldo For This Useful Post:

    loveland  (29-03-2017),Lozz91  (29-03-2017)

  3. #672
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    264
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    126
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz91 View Post
    So I have some bad news this morning, absolutely heart broken. I got five eggs collected yesterday (lower than last time, and this time I was on a doubled dose of Gonal f). I received the news this morning that none of my eggs fertilised. The sperm quality was so poor. And only two of my eggs were suitable for fertilising. The two that were used didn't fertilise.
    absoutelu devastated.
    I don't understand what has happened. Last time we had 6 eggs collected, four mature, all four successful fertilised and then two go onto blastocyst. Yet this time my cycle is cancelled. I don't think I can do this all again, I am so shattered. I'm only 25, so young, I don't understand why this is happening to me.
    I'm so sorry it's so hard and I know you'll hate this but you are young & I hope & pray you have time on your side. What are your fertility issues?

    Have you been on melatonin or dhea for egg quality? Did you do ICSI?

    Has your FS talked about trying different mess? Gonal F & I don't get on so I used menopur & was much more successful. Have you done a short or long protocol? My eggs responded better to the long protocol with synorel nasal spray .

    I hope there's lots of other options for you! I also changed specialists after 2 bad cycles - change is good!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin14 For This Useful Post:

    Lozz91  (29-03-2017)

  5. #673
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,795
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked
    1,037
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lozz91 I'm so sorry. Last cycle in Jan they decided to do IVF not ICSI as we had no issue with sperm. Out of 20 eggs none fertilised. I was deco cause I said to the doctor I wanted to do the same as the last 3 egg collections and do ICSI. I proved to them this time with ICSI that it worked AGAIN the idiots.

    Are they using ICSI on yours?

    Keep trying hun 25 is good I started IVF at 25 and had success. Just keep trying if that is what you want.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

    Lozz91  (29-03-2017)

  7. #674
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin14 View Post
    I'm so sorry it's so hard and I know you'll hate this but you are young & I hope & pray you have time on your side. What are your fertility issues?

    Have you been on melatonin or dhea for egg quality? Did you do ICSI?

    Has your FS talked about trying different mess? Gonal F & I don't get on so I used menopur & was much more successful. Have you done a short or long protocol? My eggs responded better to the long protocol with synorel nasal spray .

    I hope there's lots of other options for you! I also changed specialists after 2 bad cycles - change is good!
    Thanks @munchkin14 I have a history of severe endo that I have had a laparoscopy for last year. Other than that I'm fine. DH has very low sperm count/motility.
    I just can't understand why I did worse than last time, when my Gonal f dose was doubled. Doesn't make any sense. But yes you're right, I am still young and I have time on my side. I did a long down reg cycle, Synarel and Gonal f . I used melatonin this time, haven't tried dhea. I did ICSI both times.
    i am thinking of changing specialists and clinics for next time.

  8. #675
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    @Lozz91 I'm so sorry. Last cycle in Jan they decided to do IVF not ICSI as we had no issue with sperm. Out of 20 eggs none fertilised. I was deco cause I said to the doctor I wanted to do the same as the last 3 egg collections and do ICSI. I proved to them this time with ICSI that it worked AGAIN the idiots.

    Are they using ICSI on yours?

    Keep trying hun 25 is good I started IVF at 25 and had success. Just keep trying if that is what you want.
    We have been doing ICSI both cycles. This time we did ICSI with HA but apparently the sperm quality was so poor they couldn't do the HA.

    I will keep trying, not quite ready to give up, but I will give myself a long break.

  9. #676
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,795
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked
    1,037
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lozz91.. take care of yourself hun. We are always here for a chat if you need it

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

    Lozz91  (29-03-2017),NeilJenny  (29-03-2017)

  11. #677
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    @munchkin14 on my 3rd scan just before I took the trigger my progesterone was already around 5 . @Lozz91 I also have endo. So the number of eggs I generate is getting lower as I go. My cervix is also extremely tight and they had extreme difficulty in getting the embryo into my uterus. Current cycle will end in freezing the embryos and no transfer.
    Got a call from FS, she will do the hetreoscopy(please pardon my spelling) once I get period. Then once I get the 2nd period then.she will do the transfer under GA in early/mid May... however it also depends how the embryos go on the day 5.... let's see...
    So much waiting and uncertainty...

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeilJenny For This Useful Post:

    Lozz91  (01-04-2017),munchkin14  (29-03-2017)

  13. #678
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    264
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    126
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJenny View Post
    @munchkin14 on my 3rd scan just before I took the trigger my progesterone was already around 5 . @Lozz91 I also have endo. So the number of eggs I generate is getting lower as I go. My cervix is also extremely tight and they had extreme difficulty in getting the embryo into my uterus. Current cycle will end in freezing the embryos and no transfer.
    Got a call from FS, she will do the hetreoscopy(please pardon my spelling) once I get period. Then once I get the 2nd period then.she will do the transfer under GA in early/mid May... however it also depends how the embryos go on the day 5.... let's see...
    So much waiting and uncertainty...
    Why would 5 be to high? My progesterone the day before day 3 transfer was 97... which they were very happy with.

  14. #679
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,152
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    395
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF/FET March/April 2017

    I'm sorry lozz91, that's really hard news to take

    Munchkin14 I never have pg issues, usually sits around 100 when I'm on the pessaries and I had pregnyl this time too.

    I just had a good long chat to my FS tonight on the phone. I am going to see her next week but we are thinking of doing a full investigation with a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, full blood work etc. I would have missed April transfer anyway being away for Easter so it's good we can use the month for a full review. She said my embryos are too quality, lining has been fine, there is nothing that stands out why it's not working. Depending on the outcome we will do a transfer in May
    Last edited by SoReady; 29-03-2017 at 19:29.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

    Lozz91  (01-04-2017)

  16. #680
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    @munchkin14 not sure whether the parameters are same. I will call the clinic and find out tomorrow... sometimes I am so depressed that I don't ask the question I should be asking. This ivf struggle has impacted me in so many ways.....
    @SoReady sounds like a good plan.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Pea Pods Reusable NappiesPea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT