ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJenny View Post
    4 fertilised, 2 on watch, rest did not @cag14.
    That's good. 4 good ones and 2 on watch. What is the next steps for you? Freezing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to those with BFPs !
    Sorry to hear those who have not received good news. It's such a hard journey one I have decided to give the rest of this year and then if it doesn't work I will need to accept that I can't continue this forever it consumes my life.
    After my 3rd failed transfer last week I had one grade 4 Morula left (I think that's how it's spelt) I asked the FS for the honest truth today what the chances of implantation would be 15%... So we have decided to do a fresh cycle, we have the drugs right to get my lining to where it needs to be, I have plenty of eggs just not sure if it's an issue with them or us together so I'm having my AMH re tested and hubby is having another SA checking for DNA fragmentation. All well we will have a scratch done on the 11th April I'll pick up my medication and we will start a fresh IVF cycle using ICSI as soon as cycle starts end of April and this time will put 2 good quality embryos back. If this fails then because we will have used ICSI we will do one more fresh cycle and do a genetic screening of those remaining so as to rule out that as an issue..
    So after 4 years 2017 is my year to dedicate to doing everything we can to make this dream a reality. I look forward to continuing this journey with you all and am sending baby dust to you all. 😊

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maybeme For This Useful Post:

alittlebitofadiva  (29-03-2017),Anydreamwilldo  (29-03-2017),Ashe87  (29-03-2017),feelinghopeful80  (29-03-2017),NeilJenny  (29-03-2017),pops  (29-03-2017),ToBeThree  (30-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    @Lozz91- the transfer is likely to happen April if the fluid has gone down. We won't know about freeze numbers until day 5. This could be a two week wait on PGD tests or overnight whatever is cheaper at the time. Congrats on 5 eggs being collected.
    @Flower78 I hope your DP will have a great cycle for both your sakes.

@pops - I have to have PGD due to a balanced translocation. It passes from me to egg and will only give us a 10% chance of falling naturally the baby surviving it's too low for me. I have m/c twice and I'm not doing it again. Good luck with your transfer tomorrow I'm excited for you.

Just to end on a thought.. an issue running through my head. Why do my broken eggs stick but my good ones don't?
    How many cycles do I do before I call it quits?
    I don't have the answer dear. I don't know where this journey ends and whether or not ends being a mother..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good that you have planned your next steps and further @Maybeme. Wish you all the best..
    @cag14 they will give me an update tomorrow on Thursday on the embryos and I guess we will take it from there. But no fresh transfer this time I think. I am just hoping to get as many good ones as we can out of those 6 so do not need to go through a whole new cycle again!

Good luck with the transfer today @pops @Lozz91 how did the fertilisation go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @NeilJenny I know the feeling I just worked out all up I have had 89 eggs collected and only 6 good from that. That's such a crap number. I would love to not have to do another egg collection but we won't know yet how we have gone

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I poas this morning 7dp5dt bfn.
    Apparently it's too early but I've not felt anything in days and really feeling like this journey is over as it was our last ivf.
    I'll keep testing though and taking these horrific meds that make me feel like stabbing someone in the face

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveland For This Useful Post:

feelinghopeful80  (29-03-2017),pops  (29-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NeilJenny what has your progesterone been??
    @krispybacon my first cycle was cancelled too. My estrogen level dropped - was devastating but for the best. I was on 112.5 gonal f with a very high AMH of 130 so I'm surprised you were only on 75, seems extremely low. Hope the next cycle they bump you up a lot!
    @SoReady I am so so sorry life just isn't fair at times. Do you know what's next? Has your progesterone level been ok? Do you think you'd try a double transfer?
    @pops those 2 sound very promising!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have some bad news this morning, absolutely heart broken. I got five eggs collected yesterday (lower than last time, and this time I was on a doubled dose of Gonal f). I received the news this morning that none of my eggs fertilised. The sperm quality was so poor. And only two of my eggs were suitable for fertilising. The two that were used didn't fertilise.
    absoutelu devastated.
    I don't understand what has happened. Last time we had 6 eggs collected, four mature, all four successful fertilised and then two go onto blastocyst. Yet this time my cycle is cancelled. I don't think I can do this all again, I am so shattered. I'm only 25, so young, I don't understand why this is happening to me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozz91 For This Useful Post:

loveland  (29-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lozz91, I'm so sorry. That happened on our first cycle. I understand how you're feeling.
    We've had only 1 egg fertilise all up and it's looking like that FET has failed. I'm at the other end, being 40 I'm feeling completely beaten.
    Wishing you all the best for any future cycles. 🏽

13. The Following User Says Thank You to loveland For This Useful Post:

Lozz91  (29-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is pretty devastating @munchkin14 but I am looking forward to getting back in to it. I've had my moment of being sad and feeling positive again. I'm not sure what my AMH count is, but I will ask next week at my follow up FS appt. I will definitely be pushing for a higher dosage next round.