+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm out this month no transfer happening due to the fluid in my uterus.. I'm shattered. Having to do ivf all by Myself again

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Mazmooz;8668113]@SoReady i am so sorry to hear what you are going through

i was wondering if you dont mind sharing ofcourse, did you have any preexisting conditions

Nope, no pre existing conditions. My son was born early because I developed a blood clot but I do not have a single risk factor for this and they have said it was simply like being struck by lightening. He was healthy though but when he was a week old he caught a virus in the hospital. So they simply said struck by lightening twice. His death was not because he was prem but being prem made it hard for him to fight it.

My previous ivf journey was easy. We have no quality issues, I simply have a hole in my tube from a previous miscarriage so ivf for us is just a logistics issue. 3 eggs collected, 3 fertilised. First transfer was my first son, second transfer bfn, 3rd transfer my second son who passed away. That's why it's so annoying that this time around is proving so difficult

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

alittlebitofadiva  (29-03-2017),pops  (28-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @SoReady- it's just not fair. Sounds like a good plan to talk to your FS about a new stim instead- I've heard overstim can damage embryo quality sometimes. 35y/o is still good so I wouldn't have thought that would be it.

My heart aches for you every time you mention your son. My DS was born at the same gestation as yours and almost died from a line infection in NICU. Thankfully DS pulled through, I'm so sorry your beautiful boy was gone too soon. I've had no luck for a second bub but nothing compares to losing a child and I really feel for you. I hope you get your miracle rainbow baby soon xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 what are you up to this time around

Thanks
    Reviews
    12 fertilised out of 17 good,3 are on watch

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (28-03-2017),Mazmooz  (29-03-2017),pops  (28-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady that is heartbreaking. I couldn't even begin to imagine loosing a child. I'm sorry for your loss and your BFN. I do know how you feel with failed cycle after failed cycle though especially after the first child being easier to conceive. This will be our 5th. We all just want answers. Sending big hugs your way and hope you get your rainbow baby soon x x

Wow @Mazmooz great numbers!

Sorry to hear @cag14 I was devastated when that happened to me.. especially because I have to travel so far. As much as it sucks at least your body will be ready for the transfer next month. Why do you get your embryos PGD tested? Sorry if you have already told me x
    @Flower78 I hope that's not the case with over stimming. I have 9 frozen after OHSS . Where are you in your cycle?

I fly out at lunch time today and have my transfer tomoz morning. I am actually so excited as I havnt had a transfer since October! Such a long wait! I have requested my AA hatching blastocyst and my AA expanding blastocyst. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and I finally get my take home baby or two . Thank you for your support ladies x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pops For This Useful Post:

alittlebitofadiva  (29-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    @cag14 sorry to hear about the fluid, that would be disappointing. It's so tough. When can you do a transfer? Were they able to freeze many embryos?
    AFM I had my EPU this morning, got 5 eggs this time. I'll find out how many fertilised tomoz. For now, just resting up and got every thing crossed for good results tomoz.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @cag14 ๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think overstim always causes poor quality @pops. Plenty of women seem to get pregnant after it! It did happen to my friend though where the cycle with less embies then gave her a BFP so who knows? I wish we knew all the answers too, IVF is full of unknowns.

I'm not cycling anymore ๐Ÿ˜” after my two PGS normals didn't take my FS said it wasn't worth trying again as I only get a few eggs each time. My DP is going to try instead though it's a hard time for us as she has a major anxiety about pregnancy/childbirth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question...with all my previous fresh transfers the FS has always put me on progesterone pessaries, but as I am having a natural FET he hasn't prescribed me anything. I have asked him and he said that as it isn't a fresh transfer it's not necessary. Is that normal for a natural FET? The last time was a chemical pregnancy using the pessaries but I thought I would need all the help I can get?
    I have had very low E2 levels with this cycle too.