+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJenny View Post
    It's unlikely to have the transfer this cycle as my progesterone level has been high. What about u @cag14.
    I'm not sure the doctor said she would look at the fluid in my uterus when she did the collection and let me know. She left and didn't tell me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Congratulations TM27

Hopefully good news for you today cag14 and neiljenny with good fertilisation rates.

My test this morning is BFN. I am beyond devastated. I now have to face the reality that I will again face my angel sons second birthday without another baby and there is no chance of me having a 2017 baby either. It feels so unfair. In 15 months I've had my son die, 1 stim with OHSS, an 8 week miscarriage and now 3 back to back BFNs. I am beyond broken
    At SoReady. I can't even imagine the pain you have had to go through. I'm sorry this journey has been so hard for you. Thinking of your What is your next process?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tm27 View Post
    krispybacon, my very first cycle was cancelled as well (due to overstimulation).

Great egg numbers cag14 and NeilJenny

Afm: had another blood test today and my hcg levels have risen heaps from 26 (fri) to 200 something today (mon). My progesterone level has also risen and is back within range.... but they are sending me for another blood test on Thursday. This will be my fourth blood test since last Tuesday! Has anyone else has this many tests?? All they said was that it's looking really good. It's been 3 weeks since my egg pickup, just over 2 weeks since transfer. Feeling frustrated.
    That sounds really positive. Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    At SoReady. I can't even imagine the pain you have had to go through. I'm sorry this journey has been so hard for you. Thinking of your What is your next process?
    I'm not sure. I want to go back and speak with my FS before making any plans. I wonder if my eggs are maybe over stimmed and that's why they're not working. I don't want to keep wasting time and money (about $2200 a month) if the eggs are no good. I've got 4 left but open to a new stim if she thinks that would be better. I'll likely have to take a break in April because we are away for Easter which would be right around ovulation. I never thought those 3 years between 32 yo eggs and 35 yo eggs would be so vast. If my son hadn't died we wouldn't even be here as we were content with having just the two boys.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March/April 2017

I'm now 5dp5dt and stupidly tested this morning.. why!!

Cag14 how are you feeling this morning? Awesome numbers hope you had great fert rates!!

Pops how are you going?
    Last edited by Ashe87; 28-03-2017 at 08:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady I m so sorry dear. It gets so hard time to time to cope with this journey.. @tm27 sounds promising to me. They usually test every 48 hours as the number supposed to double up.. wish u all the best dear.

I m Waiting to hear from the clinic, let's see how many gets fertilised..
    @cag14 how you feeling this morning. Bit better?
    @KarmaJane have faith on ur FS dear, at this stage what else can u/we do rather relying on them and hoping to get the result we want..
    @krispybacon I m sure your FS will work it out and plan better for ur next cycle.. don't be sad dear..
    @pops how u doing. What step you are at now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady i am so sorry to hear what you are going through

i was wondering if you dont mind sharing ofcourse, did you have any preexisting conditions

i just went through Extraction yesterday
    34 extracted and 21 fertilised
    we are about to see what are our options with the PGD process and how many actually make it

any tips or things i should be aware of so i am not heart broken or disappointed

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mazmooz, wow 34 eggs that's a lot. Do you have any known issues for testing with PGD or are they just doing it a protocol ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear @SoReady I can only image how Much this hurts. ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SoReady I am so sorry to hear about your recent cycle. The universe is a cruel place sometimes and you deserve a little (ok a lot) of happiness to come your way xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Mazmooz  (28-03-2017)