Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @NeilJenny let me know how you go today. Good to have a cycle buddy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

NeilJenny  (27-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for the epu's today ladies
    My test is so faint today you can barely see it so pretty sure it's just the pregnyl working out and another BFN. I'm now wondering if because of the high numbers at epu my eggs were over stimmed and all no good. Hopefully I can get in with FS next week

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

pops  (27-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with collection today ladies, thinking positive thoughts for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I had been more open with friends and family about our IVF journey (currently on first cycle) as today, I feel so alone. Today I went for my D9 scan and I have 1 follicle measuring at 15mm. FS is certain we are cancelling, just waiting on estrogen levels, which should be back in the next hour or so. My Husband and I are using IVF due to his very low count and slow mobility so today has come at quite a shock that my body isn't playing the game. I guess I was just sure it would work as it was a sperm issue. Monday's suck..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by krispybacon View Post
    I wish I had been more open with friends and family about our IVF journey (currently on first cycle) as today, I feel so alone. Today I went for my D9 scan and I have 1 follicle measuring at 15mm. FS is certain we are cancelling, just waiting on estrogen levels, which should be back in the next hour or so. My Husband and I are using IVF due to his very low count and slow mobility so today has come at quite a shock that my body isn't playing the game. I guess I was just sure it would work as it was a sperm issue. Monday's suck..
    I'm sorry hun - what dosage of Gonal were you on? Do you know your AMH? Just thinking, they may have put you on a low dosage thinking it was just a sperm issue. They may need to be a bit more aggressive with the dosage next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @amywillo86 My Gonal was 75iu for the first week and then was increased to 100iu for the last 3 days. I am unsure of my AMH level, but I will ask FS at our appt in 2 weeks as it's been decided this is a cancelled cycle. It's hard but it is for the best..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to krispybacon For This Useful Post:

pops  (27-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.. it's done. 9 collected. Now back home. A bit dizzy and tired and having a bit cramping. Other than doing ok..
    @cag14 hope you are doing ok as well. You are probably in the theatre as I am writting.. waiting to hear ur numbers.

Krispybacon sorry dear..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by krispybacon View Post
    Thanks @amywillo86 My Gonal was 75iu for the first week and then was increased to 100iu for the last 3 days. I am unsure of my AMH level, but I will ask FS at our appt in 2 weeks as it's been decided this is a cancelled cycle. It's hard but it is for the best..
    Sorry to hear it got cancelled.Do you still have to pay for it if it is cancelled? That is quite a low dosage... I was on 450 Gonal and still only had 4 follicles (I have low AMH). AMH is checked via a blood test, and costs about $100 out of pocket. I would suggest you get it checked, as if you do have a low AMH you will need a much higher dosage. Hope you are okay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had it checked @amywillo86 in our initial QFG testing and was told it was a good number, I'm just not sure of the actual number. Perhaps that is why it is such a low dosage.. who knows. There will be some payment due but nothing like a full cycle would have been. I have to wait for the bill. I am okay, just sad. You start to see the future as something should finally be happening. It's okay, it's just not our time yet. Thanks so much. ❤️

13. The Following User Says Thank You to krispybacon For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (27-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @krispybacon sorry you have had to delay. Hoping it all goes smoothly next round.