+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 105 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Good sizes!! My first cycle ended in a freeze all (a whole 1 embryo) due to worry of OHSS. My 2nd cycle we did a fresh transfer and before I had the transfer I had really painful overies and after transfer it got worse and got a bfn. It's best to do a freeze all of your body isn't perfect. We got our BFP with our last embryo which they didn't think they were even going to freeze and I think it helped that I hadn't had a recent egg collection.
    Thanks for that mish. My recent cycle ended in freeze all, waiting for embryo numbers. Have to have one full month off (two cycles) then transfer as my oestrogen was 33000!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. I've just swapped clinics after 2 IVF and 1 FET cycle and at my initial appt on Wednesday they told me they don't test your progesterone after transfer 😮 I was really shocked as my previous clinic tested this regularly. Also really concerned as my E2 and P4 are always baseline unless I'm on a lot of support meds (6x pessaries a day). Instead of pessaries they said they use 2x crinone a day. I don't mind changing meds but am really concerned about them not monitoring my P4 and adjusting P4 support meds when needed. Is anyone else at a clinic where they don't test P4?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful137

Like many others on here, we are four years into this process - four clinics, three countries, six transfers and they are always different. Always.

I'd love to see a pattern or even an explanation!

Can't say any have tested progesterone after transfer though... Maybe the best thing to do is just ask?

Anyone having a donor cycle?
    Last edited by ToBeThree; 24-03-2017 at 23:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with QFG and I'm not sure if they test Progesterone either?? Or if they did they haven't told me, but then again they haven't told me what any of me levels are on anything except egg reserve but say all my blood test results are really good?? Since egg retrieval I have crinone in the morning and the pessaries at night, this is my first cycle tho so I'm not sure if that's what most clinics do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful137 my clinic don't test after transfer, the first time it is tested is with the pregnancy bt and if it's bfp they two more follow up bts to check hcg rising and progesterone levels.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March/April 2017

My qfg clinic don't test anything after transfer
    @ToBeThree, I guess my cycle is donor, it's my partners embryo 🏽

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1490392375.057143.jpg 7dp5dt but I had my last pregnyl shot on Wednesday so this could still just be the residual pregnyl but I will keep testing over the next couple of days and see if it gets darker or disappears. My FS by 7 days past the last pregnant it will be clear from my system and a true reading but I'm too impatient

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @cag14 and @NeilJenny hoping you get some great numbers x

Oh @tm27 such a waiting game. Fingers crossed with excellent results come Monday! Have they increased your progesterone in the meantime?
    @Hopeful137 they don't test at mine. It was only until I spoke to a friend the other day I realised this was a thing. I am actually going to request it this time as I would like to know. I'm sure you can also request it. We are paying so much bloody money!!

Fingers crossed for you @SoReady x

I had my scan yesterday and lining is at 10mm. I'm stoked As I don't think it's ever been that thick at day 10 before! FET booked for Wednesday with 2x 5 day embies! Yay! Hoping this is my take home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the response ladies. I'm surprised no one else has had it tested, but glad to know my new clinic isn't too different from others. Our old clinic told us there was a lot of evidence to suggest that low P4 can increase chances of miscarriage so I was really thankful they tested it and adjusted my pessaries as necessary. My old clinic always told me the E2, P4 and HCG numbers with every blood test so I think I will ask for it just for reassurance and like you said @pops we pay that much, surely they can test for that too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pops awesome lining! Good luck with the FET!