ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had my scan biggest is 23mm smallest is 18mm the lady said I had fluid so I may not do a transfer so worried about that

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March/April 2017

Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Had my scan biggest is 23mm smallest is 18mm the lady said I had fluid so I may not do a transfer so worried about that
    That's good sizes cag14. Yes, with the fluid you might be at risk of ohss and so they won't do the transfer (as that can exacerbate ohss). I had high risk of ohss so my FS cancelled the treansfer. I understand why and want her to do what's safest. Hopefully they explain reasoning to you, but I'm sure they are trying to keep you safe and well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJenny View Post
    @Maybeme and @MindyGrace very sorry for you.. big hugs.. @feelinghopeful80 let this one inside you be the one. @SoReady and @morganleroy pretty great numbers you have.. @cag14 good luck for Monday collection...

I thought my collection would also be on Monday. But not sure now. FS called and told me my progesterone level is rising which means either will need to freeze or cancel the cycle.. the other thing is no of good size follicles are low. One was at 19 yesterday which she will let go as she wants the other 3 (all around 14/15) to grow further.. rest are far behind... frozen transfer never worked for me. The only times I got BFP was when I had fresh transfers.. Feeling very hopeless and really not sure how to process this.. 3rd scan and bloods tomorrow. FS will decide from there...

Has anyone had similar issue with progesterone level, how was that dealt with...
    So sorry. I have my fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by feelinghopeful80 View Post
    I got the call from my clinic this morning that the 1 embryo we had left didn't make it. So I'm praying that the one inside of me is a fighter and makes it. so disappointing getting the news
    So sorry and good luck for this one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Mindygrace and maybeme.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am on the similar situation @cag14.
    Had my scan too. Some are above 17 some are around 15. But the worry is the progesterone level...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Flower78.. FS will make the call this afternoon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cheerycub I have just taken my first Orgalutran shot this morning and used the Emla cream - oh my gosh! It's a lifesaver! Didn't feel it at all! I just got mine from Chemist Warehouse and put a bit of GladWrap and tape to cover and had on for about an hour and 20min while I went in and did my Day 7 Blood Test!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krispybacon For This Useful Post:

alittlebitofadiva  (25-03-2017),loveland  (24-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @krispybacon that's great! I just did my Elonva injection this morning and used the Numit cream. Same deal as emla put it on and cover for an hour. Being my first injection I agonised over it for 20 mins, willing myself to do it. When I finally did it I could not feel the needle at all!! Just a little bit of the medication going in towards the end. I felt like a massive dill for agonising over it πŸ˜€ I start Orgalutran on Tues 28th and will def be using the numbing cream! Good luck with your results ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Good sizes!! My first cycle ended in a freeze all (a whole 1 embryo) due to worry of OHSS. My 2nd cycle we did a fresh transfer and before I had the transfer I had really painful overies and after transfer it got worse and got a bfn. It's best to do a freeze all of your body isn't perfect. We got our BFP with our last embryo which they didn't think they were even going to freeze and I think it helped that I hadn't had a recent egg collection.