+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Maybeme - it's a real kick in the teeth & I hope you are able to recover from the disappointment and look forward to the next cycle.
    It will be interesting to see if your RE encourages a fresh cycle again. None of ours made it to freezing so it's fresh cycles all the way for us.

My next cycle is April too- hopefully we can be cycle buddies and will on BFPs for each other!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

Maybeme  (29-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Aqua85; 23-03-2017 at 20:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @NeilJenny I had high progesterone and we did a freeze all cycle. I think it was 5. My FS said if it had gone too much higher they would have cancelled me as it affects the egg quality. If it's just a bit raised they freeze.
    Hope you get some good info from your FS or nurses

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March/April 2017

@Maybeme
    A friend of mine had 8 frozen embies and the last one she used which was the not the best quality resulted in a BFP and she is now the proud mother of a beautiful healthy 5 month old.. so don't lose hope sometimes they think there not high quality but you just never know have faith this one could be the one

6. The Following User Says Thank You to feelinghopeful80 For This Useful Post:

Maybeme  (29-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maybeme and @MindyGrace so sorry to hear! Sending big hugs x x

Oh @feelinghopeful80 my fingers are crossed that your bubba is on board x
    @SoReady I know a couple of people that fell pregnant on B grades! Just got to keep positive. Anything is possible in this game!
    @NeilJenny I can't remember my last collection being too low on progesterone although I ended up having 5 scans while they waited for these follicles to grow.. it took soooo long and I would cry at every appointment being away from my little girl but got a great collection in the end. Couldn't do a fresh transfer though! What a roller coaster ride!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear MindyGrace and Maybeme.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

I'm now 4dp5dt and a few hours ago ( technically last night 3dp5dt I had a few short sharp cramps and a full ache feeling so worried it could be my period now! Ughhhhh ivf is so nervy! I didn't have the best start to my cycle, I'm 31 with no known issues my FS told me to expect lots of eggs as my reserve was 27.5 or something?? I had 17 follicles and only retrieved 6 eggs and I was so disappointed I cried for 3 hours, 4 fertilised and I expected none to make it to blast but 2 did and 1 transferred 1 frozen. Been TTC for 5 years and starting to lose hope
    Last edited by Mumma2be13; 24-03-2017 at 00:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to see spam this post but I felt something very strange tonight. When I take my bra off I always give myself a little massage as they've been sore since before starting ivf but instantly tonight I felt difference they feel full, more round and like something has been pumped into them and there's no space left at all like they're almost bursting they're so full, not overly painful but I've never felt that before. Is it the progesterone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Mermaid13! I don't know if it's the meds, but my boobs felt like that with my last successful ivf cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mermaid13 with my first son I had really high hcg levels and the first clue it had actually worked was very sore boobs. I didn't get it with any subsequent pregnancies, just his. Good luck! And don't be disappointed about numbers. My first IvF cycle at 32 only resulted in 3 eggs, I cried too but I ended up with two babies from those 3 eggs (even though one of children has now passed away )