+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So so sorry @feelinghopeful80 let's hope you have a little fighter on board!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alittlebitofadiva For This Useful Post:

feelinghopeful80  (23-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SoReady I wish you all the best
    @morganleroy 12 is a good number . That's good your doctor is focusing on your levels and not making you do a FET straight away.

I'm not sure what I have as I am awaiting collection Monday. Lowest we have had is none at PGD and the best we have had is 3 at PGD. I really hope this round is good for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ feelinghopeful80 when is your bloods

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies it's really nice being able to speak with people that understand the struggles @Lozz91 good luck with your scans tomorrow fingers crossed your producing lots of Good follicles. @MindyGrace hoping your blood tests were positive for you @alittlebitofadiva I'm hoping so 🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    I poas this morning "Not Pregnant" came up on the digital.. nothing like being direct to the point 😕 BT confirmed BFN. I have one 5 day FE left but this is my 3rd cycle with BFN so the further I get through the 4 I had I'm concerned they are not the best quality embryos as we used the best ones first. Think we will speak to FS on Tuesday and discuss doing a fresh cycle with icsi then we can have that batch tested for any chromosome issues etc as their must be a reason they are not implanting... will also ask her for any other testing she thinks is necessary to rule out any issues that maybe affecting it. We are then going to request 2 embryos are put back next time to increase our chances of even getting just one to implant.
    Month off due to Ohhs so maybe late April start on a fresh cycle for me.

Good luck to everyone I hope you get BFPs ! 😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ cag14
    The 3rd of april is when i go in for my bloods

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry maybeme. I also wonder the same thing and I've been told they go to the next best each time. My first was a mc due to a chromosome issue then two bfn, so what's the rest going to be like? I'm assured by my nurse they are all good grade though or they wouldn't have made it to freezing which makes sense but I still doubt it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Maybeme  (29-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. We got a bfn today so starting again with the next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry to hear that mindygrace

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maybeme and @MindyGrace very sorry for you.. big hugs.. @feelinghopeful80 let this one inside you be the one. @SoReady and @morganleroy pretty great numbers you have.. @cag14 good luck for Monday collection...

I thought my collection would also be on Monday. But not sure now. FS called and told me my progesterone level is rising which means either will need to freeze or cancel the cycle.. the other thing is no of good size follicles are low. One was at 19 yesterday which she will let go as she wants the other 3 (all around 14/15) to grow further.. rest are far behind... frozen transfer never worked for me. The only times I got BFP was when I had fresh transfers.. Feeling very hopeless and really not sure how to process this.. 3rd scan and bloods tomorrow. FS will decide from there...

Has anyone had similar issue with progesterone level, how was that dealt with...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJenny For This Useful Post:

Maybeme  (29-03-2017)