+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for well wishes hope i will get support and information throughout my cycle. I will also share my experience with all lovely ladies through this forum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for kind words. Wishing u a good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello everyone

Just wondering is scratch increase the chances of implanation because y old FS didn't do that procedure. Another thing DHEA and melatonin helps to produce good quality eggs .is this right? Someone else in this group also using these medicines. Waiting for response.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Amandamoo I hope the next cycle is for you too!!
    @Wishnhope I just really wanted to get AF in time or I wouldn't be able to cycle and after a failed cycle I find my hormones are all over the place it can take 40-50 days before I can cycle again and I'm in a bit of a hurry lol. My clinic really needs to think about changing their EPUs to three times a week rather than twice a week.

I have full flow today so no BT. They usually get me to start on second day of stims which is tomorrow! Got all my meds and ready to go! Take 4! Lol
    @HoneyH welcome to this lovely keen group hehe. I hope your cycle is a positive one and nets you a bub!! I wish that for all of us! Any idea when you will be starting in March?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (16-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyH View Post
    Just wondering is scratch increase the chances of implanation because y old FS didn't do that procedure. Another thing DHEA and melatonin helps to produce good quality eggs .is this right? Someone else in this group also using these medicines. Waiting for response.
    I took DHEA but then got scared and stopped. I took melatonin too but my FS today told me not to take melatonin, so I'm not going to take it this cycle. She told me to keep it simple this time. I trust her a lot as she gets a lot of older ladies pregnant.

I'm on 350 Gonal f plus orgalutran and clexane and progesterone pressaries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @HoneyH CoQ10 is great for egg quality I was told. Might take a few months to make a difference tho? Maybe see a naturpath (under supervision of your FS?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HoneyH the scratch does help with implantation or is meant to. It is definitely worth a shot. With medications talk to your FS and trust them some meds are not good for some people

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyH View Post
    Hello,

I'm currently taking DHEA and by EPU I would of had it for three months. Tomorrow I start Scitropin growth hormone. On the 2 March I'm having scratch, lipoidal flush and tested for NK cells. I believe this does help with implantation. I start decapeptyl, prednisone and melatonin on CD20. I will also use Luveris as of next month. Plus I'm on a tone of stuff from the health food shop. Seriously!! OMG!!! I can't even deal Hahahaha.
    My FS is Dr Warren DeAmbrosis with QFG. He is amazing and he says on the Rolls Royce cycle

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New member :)

Hi everyone, this is the first time I've joined a forum so you may have to bear with me... DH and I have 1 DD naturally conceived who is 14 this year 😊 and we are doing an FET early March. We did our very first Ep in early February. They got three eggs and 2 fertilised into really good embryos. Very excited and nervous and we don't really know anyone else who is doing Ivf at the moment, so I could do with a bit of moral support 😊. Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome to all the newbies!
    Ill add you to the roll call on the first post