ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I have no news, just waiting for my scan Friday to check my lining and go from there. Been keeping up on all your news though...
    @cag14 - Gosh you've been through so much. I don't know how they messed things up for you, but how devastating to go through everything we do to get those eggs then lose them all because of their mistake I hope this next cycle is smooth and unstressful and has a very happy ending xx
    @Amandamoo - I have a similar story to you, I had my first child at 18 years old unplanned (he just turned 17 last week) and then a 2nd to the same father. He was a total dud of a father and husband but I felt I had to make a good go of things for my children's sake. Was with him for 12 years. Now remarried with an amazing guy who is DESPERATE for his own kids and we're struggling to make it happen :/
    @NeilJenny - Good luck for your egg collection next week!
    @feelinghopeful80 - Hope this 2ww goes quickly for you and this 6th transfer is your lucky one Like I said to Amanda above, I have a similar story....previous relationship with 2 children concieved easily (1st unplanned) when really young and now trying with a new partner.
    @morganleroy - How did egg retrieval go? Hope you're happy with the numbers and recovering well!
    @minkyGrace - I hope your bloods tomorrow are much more reassuring and you can feel a bit more relaxed. How many days post transfer are you?
    @Cheerycub - Best of luck with starting your injections!
    @Mazmooz - Wow, 27 follicles, go you! Good luck with your retrieval next week
    @loveland - Hope the transfer went well today and the 2ww isn't too painful for you.
    @ChristmasCheer - Hope the spotting is a good sign, I saw on some paperwork from my clinic that a huge percentage of ladies spot in the 2ww and it's no indication of whether it's worked or not so that's reassuring. Will you test before your beta Friday?
    @Anydreamwilldo - I have some nights where I lose a lot sleep obsessing over this whole process, very frustrating hey :/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ItsMeSandy For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (22-03-2017),loveland  (22-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do any of you ladies lose brown blood after transfers. I normally do after a few days and only once but this time I have been since the transfer it's not a lot and it's mixed up with the crinone. It just stresses me out since none of ours have worked so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    4dp5dt and did my last pregnyl shot today. I'll miss my bt but have been told 7dp last pregnyl to test. The countdown is on.

Good luck everyone, sounds like there are a few egg collections coming up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ItsMeSandy I was 11dp5dt yesterday for my blood test and will be 13 days past transfer for my second one tomorrow. I'm staying positive!

Actually my story is fairly similar to yours and Amandamoo. I have a 14 year old daughter whom I had when I was just 19 then I split up with her father. However he and I reconciled 8 years later and here we are married and trying for number two!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Less than 24hrs to go till my BT results will be in. By this time tomorrow I will know either way..

I will POAS first thing in the morning as I want to be prepared if it is BFN.
    Am over symptom spotting I could have AF symptoms I could have effects from the drugs still so I am really not sure what the result will be. No bleeding etc so anything is possible !

Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ItsMeSandy Thanks. 20 eggs collected today waiting til tomorrow to hear how they fertilise. Fingers crossed xX

8. The Following User Says Thank You to morganleroy For This Useful Post:

pops  (23-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by morganleroy View Post
    @ItsMeSandy Thanks. 20 eggs collected today waiting til tomorrow to hear how they fertilise. Fingers crossed xX
    Great numbers, fingers crossed for good news. How are you feeling with that many? Any signs of OHSS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @morganleroy that's great numbers I got that last time and only had 1 tested ok from PGD

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ItsMeSandy
    Hope your scan goes well on Friday. Haha he was a total dud - so was/is mine! Looking forward to cycling with you.

@feelinghopeful80
    I haven't had that happen before. Hopefully it's a good sign hun. Fingers crossed.

@SoReady
    Fingers crossed for you.

@MindyGrace
    Wow that's lovely you two reconciled. Good luck with your cycle.

@Maybeme
    Good luck for tomorrow poas. I'm nurvious for you. I hope you get two lines.

@morganleroy
    20 eggs wow that's amazing. Let us know the results tomorrow. Lots happening in the dish tonight . Are you doing a 5 day transfer?

I have my appointment in the morning for my CS 6 scan with the Wazza and pickup my drugs. Yahoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've been quiet during my 2ww, it's almost over. We got 8 eggs, 6 fertilised, 2 were abnormal (only had one nuclei), 2 made it day 5. We transferred one embryo 11/3 and have one frozen. Has my blood test this morning. I'm similar to you MindyGrace but my level was much lower - only 13. Another blood test Friday but not holding much hope as AF has well and truly arrived today.