+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady fingers crossed that he did get it in the right place & that it's your sticky one! The dr that did my last one had a hard time getting my uterus in place, it appears to be retroverted since having my twins. Hope you're feeling better this morning.

I just had my lining scan - 8.4 - so now just waiting to hear when my transfer will be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope HERE (roll call cheer0

Started IVF injections last Wednesday (Gonal-F) and started my second ones yesterday (Orgalutran) and God that needle hurts man...
    TIPS TO FIRST TIMERS
    - Keep the Gonal F out of the fridge for 5 minutes before you inject.
    - Relax and keep calm when taking the Orgalutran hehehe

but question for you ladies... How old are you and how many eggs did they collect from you at any given cycle

If you are happy to share....

BABY IVF DUST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Mazmooz. I found that pressing hard on where you are going to inject for a few seconds before also kind of numbed it haha, worth a shot! I'm 25yr old. My first collection was 10 eggs (looked like 20 follicles), 3 of which made it to day 5. My 2nd collection was 6 eggs (looked like 12 follicles) 1 of which made it to day 5.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

Mazmooz  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful137 that's very helpful thank you ... i'm about to inject in like 10 minutes so i'll give it a go....

So in other words the take out 50%of what they saw and about 20% fertilised

Ok well any others out there

We are going through Gender selection because a genetic defect my husband has (Hereditary Kidney Failure) and they test embryos in batches of upto 16 so we need to collect as many as possible to avoid the costly failed cycles

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March/April 2017

36 yrs old

First cycle 6 follicles,3 eggs, none fertilised.
    2nd cycle 8 follicles, 4 eggs, 1 fertilised and made it to blastocyst.
    Transfer on Wednesday they say you only need 1!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Not much happening with me, just taking my meds and waiting lol. So much waiting involved in this process hey. I have my scan Friday to check my lining then will look at a transfer date from there.
    @Maybeme - welcome! I hope your 3rd transfer is the lucky one Hope the 2ww goes fast for you too...
    @ChristmasCheer - Good luck for your 2ww also, hope it ends with awesome news Are you going to test?
    @Hopeful137 - Welcome! I hope the new clinic gets you your baby, good luck for your appointment Wednesday, sorry to hear about your chemical and your miscarriage
    @SoReady - Yay, PUPO I hope the extra time he took finding the right spot means this is your lucky bub!
    @morganleroy - Good luck with your bloods and u/s today, hope you get a date for retrieval
    @munchkin14 - I'm waiting for a transfer date, we might be 2ww buddies
    @Mazmooz - I'm 35 years old, have only done one stim cycle but we got 26 eggs retrieved, 18 fertilised and 12 frozen at day 5. I feel really blessed to have all those embryos in the freezer, I just hope one of them gives us our baby
    @loveland - Good luck for your transfer on Wednesday!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsMeSandy For This Useful Post:

Mazmooz  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mazmooz my first cycle was when I was 32 and I was a poor responder with only 3 eggs but all 3 fertilised and resulted in two live birth (sadly one passed away neonatal). This time I was 35 they upped my meds and I got 26 eggs, 23 fertilised and 8 made it to a 5 day freeze. I got OHSS so wasn't allowed a fresh transfer. My first FET was successful but miscarried at 8 weeks and this is my third transfer since then, hopefully a lucky one.
    It can also help to ice the area before you inject although after a couple of times you get used to it. I also find just pressing the needle gently on the skin first you will find some spots that you barely feel it and so you can pick a spot that way. I always found the area about two finger widths below the belly button was the easiest.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Mazmooz  (20-03-2017),pops  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer date this Friday! Going in to my clinic for a demo tomorrow as I'm on progesterone injections this time... they aren't meant to be fun and don't intramuscular so need to be shown how to do it

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munchkin14 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (20-03-2017),pops  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much guys... i just got a call saying that my blood test is showing a high reaction to the medications so they might be able to extract earlier than friday YAY... hopefully we have enough eggs to freeze

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mazmooz For This Useful Post:

pops  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great sign @Mazmooz ! I still can't give the injections to myself !

I'm 30!

1st cycle - only 3 eggs all went on to 3 day blastocysts

2nd cycle- 18 eggs, 11 fertilised to 5 day blastocysts. Couldn't do a fresh cycle due to OHSS. So followed by a double FET bfn.

9 left in the freezer!
    @loveland good luck for transfer on wed!
    @ItsMeSandy I have a scan Friday also. Hoping transfer date will be next wed or thurs. Looks like we will be 2ww buddies
    @SoReady sending positive vibes your way. He has totally hit the right spot
    @munchkin14 yay for transfer on Friday. Exciting times!!