+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 1045
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks for the roll call. xx

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandamoo View Post
    Welcome

    Fingers crossed for your FET this month.
    How many embryos do you have and what day did your clinic freeze them?
    Thanks! I have 2 five day blasts and 2 six day blasts frozen and they will be transferring one at a time. I am on CD2 so a couple of weeks to go before they transfer. Have only ever done fresh cycles, so it is a nice change to have no medication at the moment!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Foodie For This Useful Post:

    Amandamoo  (15-02-2017)

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,486
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked
    1,119
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @sabrina1717 heres the March/April Thread. Hope this helps I dont know how to send links!

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    654
    Thanks
    566
    Thanked
    218
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    @sabrina1717 heres the March/April Thread. Hope this helps I dont know how to send links!
    Thank you!!!

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    503
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked
    159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok AF is here hoorah! Not sure I understand how I can bleed with elevated progesterone, but ok.. Now hurry up Saturday and get here so I can inject!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

    amywillo86  (15-02-2017),sabrina1717  (15-02-2017)

  8. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    828
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Ok AF is here hoorah! Not sure I understand how I can bleed with elevated progesterone, but ok.. Now hurry up Saturday and get here so I can inject!
    Hi Warratag,

    Sorry your last cycle was a BFN . I really hope the next coming cycle is the one for you.

  9. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,486
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked
    1,119
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Never seend someone so excited to have their AF arrive after a cycle @warratag! Hugs for the failed cycle, do you still have to go for the BT tomorrow to confirm officially? Or will they let you start today?

  10. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0

    Default Hi everyone

    Want to join this thread. I m 37 yrs old , DH is 39. Have 2 girls 12 and 7 yrs old conceived naturally. TTC since 2014. AMH is 4. Diagnosed with mild adenomyosis amd right tube is partially blocked.Last yr did ivf with MIVF. 3 eggs retrieved. One transferred at day 2. Unsuccessful, none suitable for freezing. Changed the clinic now seeing Dr LB in monash ivf. Book for scratch on 21st of feb. Started tha nasal spray on friday which was day 20th of my cycle. English is my second language so get confused with so many things easily. Any information will be appreciated. N good luck to everyone. Thanks

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneyH For This Useful Post:

    sabrina1717  (15-02-2017)

  12. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    828
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyH View Post
    Want to join this thread. I m 37 yrs old , DH is 39. Have 2 girls 12 and 7 yrs old conceived naturally. TTC since 2014. AMH is 4. Diagnosed with mild adenomyosis amd right tube is partially blocked.Last yr did ivf with MIVF. 3 eggs retrieved. One transferred at day 2. Unsuccessful, none suitable for freezing. Changed the clinic now seeing Dr LB in monash ivf. Book for scratch on 21st of feb. Started tha nasal spray on friday which was day 20th of my cycle. English is my second language so get confused with so many things easily. Any information will be appreciated. N good luck to everyone. Thanks
    Welcome HoneyH,
    I hope your upcoming cycle will bring you a baby! Good luck! Looking forward to supporting eachother on this journey over the next couple of weeks.

  13. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Welcome @HoneyH - glad to have you on board too! Sounds like you're being super organised and hopefully the fresh start with a new clinic will mean a BFP very soon!


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2
    By hopefull29 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 531
    Last Post: 06-08-2017, 13:45
  2. IVF babies due March/April/May 2017
    By hopefull29 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 10-12-2016, 13:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Storksak‘A Place for Everything, and Everything in its Place’ - that is award winning Storksak’s formula for creating a ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Delightful DecemberConception & Fertility General Chat
Noble NovemberConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #3pregnancy and babies through IVF
IVF Babies Due in April/May/June 2018pregnancy and babies through IVF
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›