+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Ashe87 what is a endo scratch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    @pops where are you at in your current cycle? I'm going to chat more to my FS tomorrow as I am keen to give clexane a go.. I also had an endo scratch before starting this cycle..
    Good question .. no I was doing a natural cycle but I got to day 17 and my estrogen was still basically baseline so we have given that the flick and I am currently day 2 of progy. I'll be on prednisolone for an extra 2 weeks now (apparently that's fine) and I'll start clexane injections 6 days before transfer. I got this protocol from Dr M though as my FS said he didn't think I needed to look at immune issues. Is this your first endo scratch? I havnt done one of those before.. yet!! I live to far away though so it's a bit hard. Let me know how you go with your FS x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Update

Hi everyone, my sympathies to all of those who got a BFN. What devastating news for you all!!!

it's been a while since I posted so I thought I'd give you an update. I am currently in my TWW and it's driving me crazy. I do my blood test at 11 days next Tuesday, but am having a lot of symptoms, mainly the sore breasts, tiredness and nausea, but my base temperature has also soared. So much that my DH was complaining last night that it was like sleeping next to a heater when he normally sleeps with a frog. I realise that it's generally too early for this to mean it's a BFP but I'd like to think it is and not just from the meds. I started throwing up with my DD before I'd even missed my next AF, but that was 14 years ago! My FS told me not to do a POAS before the blood test because the trigger I took would give me a false positive, so back to waiting...

Does anyone have any hints or tips how they got through the TWW with their sanity intact?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MindyGrace that's awesome news! All very positive signs too, but understand you don't want to get ahead of yourself.
    During my TWW I was working which helped a bit during the daytime...come the evenings I was forcing myself to go to dinner with friends, cinema or anything that would help distract me. I actually went for dinner every night during the first week since I knew POAS that early would be useless
    Please keep us updated. xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

MindyGrace  (16-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJenny View Post
    Friday will be day 5 of injections, bt on Friday and scan on Monday. My FS did a pre cycle scan and told me that my overian reserve is low compared to my age, less likely to get a good number of eggs! That's a worry.. let's see what happens....
    Good luck neiljenny, I hope u respond well. Had my scans and bloods today, waiting for the call from the nurses. Scan looked promising.. from what she told me, lets see...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MindyGrace View Post
    Hi everyone, my sympathies to all of those who got a BFN. What devastating news for you all!!!

it's been a while since I posted so I thought I'd give you an update. I am currently in my TWW and it's driving me crazy. I do my blood test at 11 days next Tuesday, but am having a lot of symptoms, mainly the sore breasts, tiredness and nausea, but my base temperature has also soared. So much that my DH was complaining last night that it was like sleeping next to a heater when he normally sleeps with a frog. I realise that it's generally too early for this to mean it's a BFP but I'd like to think it is and not just from the meds. I started throwing up with my DD before I'd even missed my next AF, but that was 14 years ago! My FS told me not to do a POAS before the blood test because the trigger I took would give me a false positive, so back to waiting...

Does anyone have any hints or tips how they got through the TWW with their sanity intact?
    Just wanted to say goodluck mindygrace. All sounds promising!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join this thread too 40 years old 13 yr old daughter from previous relationship. Same sex couple. We are doing reciprocal IVF. My partner had 1 ICSI cycle last year. 3 eggs collected, none fertilised. Another cycle in feb this year. 4 eggs, only 1 fertilised and made it to blastocyst . Transfer is booked for next Wednesday, trying to stay calm

9. The Following User Says Thank You to loveland For This Useful Post:

pops  (17-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be starting our first ICSI cycle, any day now! AF is 6days late which is sooo unusual. But I'm putting it down to nervousness and some stress with what we are about to do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MindyGrace - all those symptoms sound very promising. Fx you get your bfp soon
    @loveland - welcome and best of luck with your transfer next wednesday! Most exciting
    @krispybacon - frustrating waiting for AF to arrive and get things started hey. Be lovely if there was a really good reason for it though

As for me, I'm on cd 2 now and ready for my 2nd FET. Have my scan next friday to check my lining and hopefully book a transfer day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck mindygrace

Welcome Loveland and good luck

Hopefully your cycle comes soon so you can get started krispybacon, unless your harbouring a little surprise already

I started pregnyl and pessaries last night and have my transfer tomorrow. I really hope this is finally a good cycle.