ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    Hello,
    wondering if anyone has any advice on using clexane?
    ive just had my 4th early miscarriage through Ivf this cycle I used aspirin and steroids as well as pessaries and progynova but looking at including clexane this time too..
    did adding clexane work for anyone? Should I give it a try?
    Hi Ash. I'm a member who lurks to cheer in the background. Our first round of ivf resulted in an unexplained stillborn in June last year (had been on aspirin and progesterone pressaries for her pregnancy). We did a fet in October and bfn. Fet for November I took aspirin and clexane from morning of transfer and I'm currently 18weeks with our rainbow. The way I see it is you'll never know if you never try and it can't hurt x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (15-03-2017),pops  (15-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MaybeBabyIVF I have been on here on and off since Jan last year and I do remember chatting with you a few times! That's how I feel too, I'm happy to try anything! Hope everything is going well for you x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (16-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyH View Post
    Just wanted to update-- out of 5 eggs three fertilized. Book for transfer on friday which is day 3. Needs tons of well wishes.
    Hope all went well! Goodluck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeSandy View Post
    Hi ladies!!

Wow I had some catching up to do lol. I've been on a run of 12 hour shifts and have had little time for obsessing in the 2ww which is great...it's been easier than I expected actually.
    @ToBeThree and @Mif1 - Good luck for you tests on Sunday, you've done so well to wait this long, I hope you have good news to share with us all in 2 sleeps
    @NeilJenny - Best of luck with this 6th cycle once AF arrives, sounds like it's definetley your turn for some happiness xx
    @AshOn - Wonderful news that you guys got 7 fertilised!! Hope they all grow well and you get good news at day 5, fx for you.
    @SoReady - Good luck for your FET coming up, I hope this is the lucky 4th one!!
    @Wishnhope - How was your 2nd beta level? Did I miss an update?
    @morganleroy - All the best for your first cycle, it's all very overwhelming (I'm literally almost finished my first cycle now) but just take it all one step at time and try not to get too worried about what might happen down the track at the next step
    @BEARD88 - Huge, massive congrats on your BFP!!
    @HoneyH - Thinking of you today as you have your transfer, relax afterwards and take care of yourself, fx it's a sticky and strong one in there!

As for me, I'm 9dp5dt and just got back from the shops with my pregnancy tests. I'm TERRIFIED. I don't think I can muster up the courage to do one....
    Thanks sandy. Sorry to hear of your bfn

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March/April 2017

Ladies, so sorry to all who have had bfn this month and congrats beard88. As for me, scans on Friday which will be day 7 of injections. Let's see

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson @Ashe87 im on a protocol that includes prednisolone & clexane. This combo worked for the cycle with my twins 3 yrs ago - a double transfer! I've had 2 failed FETs since dec '16 on the 2nd one I did intralipids also & will this time around too. Like maybe baby said it can't hurt so why not! My issue seems to be low progesterone for some reason which I've never had issues before. Good luck

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munchkin14 For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (15-03-2017),julianicholson  (15-03-2017),pops  (15-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Congratulations, what a great number. How many dpo are you?
    @SoReady Thank you im 14dp5dt today. Ill be 5 weeks on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by morganleroy View Post
    Ladies, so sorry to all who have had bfn this month and congrats beard88. As for me, scans on Friday which will be day 7 of injections. Let's see
    Friday will be day 5 of injections, bt on Friday and scan on Monday. My FS did a pre cycle scan and told me that my overian reserve is low compared to my age, less likely to get a good number of eggs! That's a worry.. let's see what happens....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    @julianicholson I am the same, willing to try anything at this point! We are also transferring 2 embryos..
    This will be my first cycle using clexane. But I'm at the same point- test me for anything and I'll try anything. We are also doing a double

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pops For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (16-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pops where are you at in your current cycle? I'm going to chat more to my FS tomorrow as I am keen to give clexane a go.. I also had an endo scratch before starting this cycle..