ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    Looks like I am out no line at all this morning. I will of course wait for the official rejection of a blood test wednesday. Now I just need to decide what to do next, transfer two or try a single again.

I shouldn't be surprised the only other BFN I got was when we did a transfer straight after an EPU. Doesn't make it any easier though. I will still hold out hope but be prepared for the worst.
    So sorry to hear this. Was it a fresh embie or one of your PGS normal ones? Hope you get to move to a successful FET soon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (14-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to see some of the recent BFNs here ladies. It sounds incredibly draining (not just financially), and I am seriously in awe of your inner-strength to get back up and straight into the next cycle. Like one of you mentioned, its the one thing we are able to control in the whole process. @BEARD88 - best of luck for tomorrow's bloods, please let us know how it goes!! I'll be thinking of you. @ItsMeSandy - having the 2ww off from work is a brilliant idea, and I am sure your little boy will keep you occupied during those times we get desperate to POAS!! @Wishnhope - what are you up to atm? Do you have any other appointments coming up?

AFM- I collected my drugs yesterday which had been ordered for this month's cancelled ICSI cycle, I am a little nervous about starting the regular blood tests again as I have a fear of needles - typical
    Counting down to my next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    @Mif1- crinone is nasty stuff. There is often a build up and it comes out with your AF (or sorry if TMI- some people clean it out in the shower).
    Oh wow, i didn't know that. But thanks for letting me know it's normal, i was a bit concerned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Aqua85 Not alot going on here, twice a week BT's to check my HCG levels are still doubling, a few more weeks till my scan.

Yay for starting again soon! The countdown begins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feel very sorry about so many BFNs. Its really very tough for ones who have high hopes and gone through so much. I m trying to stay positive. I have my beta on 23rd. Today is day 4 after day 3 transfer not feeling any symptoms. My tummy is bit sore because of clexane jabs. Praying this cycle will work. Best of luck to all.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneyH For This Useful Post:

ToBeThree  (15-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Beard88

I had my scan today and got the go ahead for transfer on Saturday. Now all the waiting begins, again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 it was one of my PGS normal. DH and I had a good. Hat tonight, he is away for work. I think we just do a single transfer next if that fails go for the double. How are you going on this journey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my first scan on Monday. Not much going on. Increased to 75 units of gonal. Hopefully this cycle won't drag on for weeks and weeks like the last one. FS also put me back on Metformin. I'm insulin resistant and was taking it when I conceived DD so I asked if it would have made a difference. Her reply was that they're not sure if it helps (apparently the research goes back and forth) but they know it doesn't hurt. So started 1000mg xr tablets but currently only taking half as I want to build up to 1000 to try and avoid the side effects; already have a dodgy tummy so making it worse is to be avoided where possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif1 View Post
    @ToBeThree they didn't offer me a test, but I'm spotting now so af is on its way. How are you going? Any change on the stick?
    @Allthebest how are you doing now? I understand completely that you want to go into another cycle straight away. The end of next month is so far away, do you like your FS? He/she sounds like they are spreading themselves too thin.

I'm feeling ok, had visitors all weekend so didn't really get a chance to process it but I'm sure ill get there today. We will use our frostie the cycle after next (May??), such a long wait, but that's clinic policy.

Big hugs to everyone today.
    @Mif1 So sorry to hear that. I hope you've had time to process. I couldn't bring myself to POAS this morning. I just couldn't see another negative. Will do the clinic one on Thursday and try to organise an appointment to discuss the next steps.

@BEARD88 fingers crossed for Wednesday and @SoReady - good luck!

@ItsMeSandy - plants and a project sound like a great idea. Enjoy it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @Flower78 it was one of my PGS normal. DH and I had a good. Hat tonight, he is away for work. I think we just do a single transfer next if that fails go for the double. How are you going on this journey?
    That's a shame. Sounds like a good plan going forwards.

My DP has had all her assessments now so we will go ahead with a cycle with her probably next month.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (15-03-2017),pops  (15-03-2017)