ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    @BEARD88 how are you going?? Has that line gotten darker?
    Hi @Wishnhope
    Ive only done one other test yesterday afternoon since the first one and line is definately darker. Bloods are on Wednesday

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BEARD88 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (14-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is or has anyone done a FET using clomid? This natural cycle just is not working for me and I don't want to do the syneral with progy again. I've used it in the past when we were trying to fall pregnant naturally (and conceived on it with my DD) so I love that it gives me a 28 day cycle and know exactly when I'm ovulating and I can do back to back cycles. But why do the FS always suggest progy first?

Thank you for your help x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ToBeThree they didn't offer me a test, but I'm spotting now so af is on its way. How are you going? Any change on the stick?
    @Allthebest how are you doing now? I understand completely that you want to go into another cycle straight away. The end of next month is so far away, do you like your FS? He/she sounds like they are spreading themselves too thin.

I'm feeling ok, had visitors all weekend so didn't really get a chance to process it but I'm sure ill get there today. We will use our frostie the cycle after next (May??), such a long wait, but that's clinic policy.

Big hugs to everyone today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BEARD88 ill keep my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I had a lovely weekend after my bfn, it was my son's birthday so I focused on that and hubby and I went nuts and bought a bunch of indoor plants to cheer ourselves up lol. Had my BT yesterday and of course negative. We are jumping straight into another FET cycle as soon as AF shows up. I will be on leave for the 2ww this time which is a good thing (have plenty planned to keep my distracted though) as I feel like the shift work really messes up my body.
    @BEARD88 - Good luck for your blood test today, hope you get great numbers and can really celebrate
    @SoReady - good luck for your transfer on Saturday!
    @ToBeThree - sorry for your BFN. I feel the same and think I might not test next time before the blood test either.
    @julianicholson - How very upsetting to see those two lines then watch them fade. I had a natural chemical over a year ago, was awful. You think you've finally done it and then it gets snatched away. I'm still holding onto hope for you that you get a nice surprise after your blood test today xx
    @Mif1 - sorry for your BFN. I feel the same. What did my body do wrong? I feel like that one little blob of blood I had 4 hours after transfer was my embryo coming straight back out and I never had a chance to start with. Are you going straight into another transfer this cycle?

Allthebest - Sorry for your bfn I hope your clinic comes up with a plan you're happy with xx

HoneyH - You're 4dp transfer today? How are you travelling?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ItsMeSandy For This Useful Post:

Allthebest  (14-03-2017),Mif1  (14-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif1 View Post
    @ToBeThree they didn't offer me a test, but I'm spotting now so af is on its way. How are you going? Any change on the stick?
    @Allthebest how are you doing now? I understand completely that you want to go into another cycle straight away. The end of next month is so far away, do you like your FS? He/she sounds like they are spreading themselves too thin.

I'm feeling ok, had visitors all weekend so didn't really get a chance to process it but I'm sure ill get there today. We will use our frostie the cycle after next (May??), such a long wait, but that's clinic policy.

Big hugs to everyone today.
    I am emotionally recovering, but slowly. I am felling I am disabled.
    I like my FS very much. He is great - very thorough, straightforward and having good sense of humour. But I was disappointed when I could not discuss with him when my cycle was failed, and his receptionist did not care. I thought my Dr's team should have a policy to follow up their patients, either the IVF succeeds or fails. I will try to call him again when he comes back. I have not had any symptom of AF yet, so I guess I need to wait AF to arrive first.

I hope your discussion with your FS go well today, @Mif1!
    Good luck to you all and me xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    TMI alert

So I've started bleeding and I have massive clumps of the crinone which are blood soaked coming out. Like 2 tablespoons worth?? Is that ok? It wasn't happening before and I took the crinone for 2 weeks (finished Sunday). What the hell?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif1 View Post
    TMI alert

So I've started bleeding and I have massive clumps of the crinone which are blood soaked coming out. Like 2 tablespoons worth?? Is that ok? It wasn't happening before and I took the crinone for 2 weeks (finished Sunday). What the hell?
    Sorry @Mif 1, I have no idea. I am expecting that will happen to me soon too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Allthebest. So much happens to us during ivf its hard to know what's normal.

Take care of yourself for the next little bit.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mif1 For This Useful Post:

Allthebest  (14-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mif1- crinone is nasty stuff. There is often a build up and it comes out with your AF (or sorry if TMI- some people clean it out in the shower).